new firebird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new firebird

Guys, not trying to start anything, I dont know how true this is and some of you guys have better connections than i do but my neighbor works for pontiac and he is telling me that the firebird is coming back in 09. Not sure how true it is but....

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

I have also heard rumors of this online. From what Ive read was GM was gonna produce V6 and V8 versions of the Camaro, as for Pontiacs--only Trans Ams, no V6 Firebirds or low end models. I just hope that they dont overprice (out of my range at least) them all like they were last go around, otherwise we will still be seeing more 'Stangs on the road.
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

I was at a car show today and they had the new teaser fold out brochures for the new Camaro. I grabbed 3 of them.
      Didn't see or hear anything about a new Firebird though

Comment

As long as they stay around 25k 30k give or take I think they will sell alot

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

If by some slim chance the firebird does come back I will buy one, but from everything I've herd it might just be a pipe dream. I would love to see just a trans am or formula, don't need no stinkin V6

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
          Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
          6.2L/382.97 ci
          Custom PROM Dyno tuned
          WCT-5 speed
          BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
          Boss MS 18" Rims
          Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
          Custom Dual exhaust
          1LE upgrade
          Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror