Clear All

• East Coast Camaro Club 25th Anniversary Car Show

This past Sunday we went to this show. Here are some pics:

It almost seemed that the parking lot had as many nice cars to look at LOL

Back at the show:

...and last but not least:

With my trophy...er.. I mean plaque

and one with my wife

This was held at the tech center college in Nashua NH. Unfortunately it seems that the majority of bird owners went to the POCI show a few exits up in Merrimack NH and not this show. I went to this one because I had heard from quite a few other bird owners who said that they were going to this show. And since I had been to the POCI show in Merimack for the past 6 years I thought it would be cool to go to something different this year.
    Oh well, we still had a great time and enjoyed talking to people who would come over to enjoy the car and visit.
    There ws something like 7 Camaro's in my class and mine was the only bird, which was the Firebird/Camaro personal class . They wanted to put me in the Firebird stock class but even though there was only one other Firebird in that class (pretty much guarenteeing either a first or second place award) I said I was uncomfortable with that as my car was not stock. So I went into the class I really belonged in (as it should be) and went head to head with nothing but Camaro's. As it turned out the red Firebird in the Firebird stock class wasn't any more stock than I was
    Steve

Comment

Conrats to you both!

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

Congrats and thanks for sharing the pics.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I like the green bird my self....course i'm a bit biased
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
          X