Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changed my user name.....

cause i can...LOL...

anyway... on other forums..Im "wolfdogs"...cause thats what im all about these days.........years...whatever..

some are starting to call me the Wolfdogfather...LOL..

anyway..

wolfman to wolfdogs.......forever...LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

here it comes...can i change my user name too?
    i have quite a silly user name, this is actually the first forum i have ever posted on and i just filled in a user name (in capitals ,sorry ) didnt think i d stick around ..thought i d just get some advice to fix my Trans Am and go but i really like it here
    93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Originally posted by TRANS AM IN EUROPE
      i have quite a silly user name, this is actually the first forum i have ever posted on and i just filled in a user name (in capitals ,sorry ) didnt think i d stick around ..thought i d just get some advice to fix my Trans Am and go but i really like it here
      LOL This place is addicting.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Other options.... I couldn't resist...

Wolfdaddy..

Wolfdogdaddy..

Wolfpappy..

Wolfgranpappy..

D&R....

J/K... What you and Mary do for those organizations is great...
        2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
        1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
        2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
        2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
        2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary94Formula
          Other options.... I couldn't resist...

Wolfdaddy..

Wolfdogdaddy..

Wolfpappy..

Wolfgranpappy..

D&R....

J/K... What you and Mary do for those organizations is great...

I've been calling him Wolfmutt for years now.

Comment

What do ya want?

Comment

I am in the same boat...I didn't plan on staying around long either...My screen name on other forums is FroSSty...so if possible can you change it for me? Thanks.
              Greg W. in West Michigan
              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
              <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
                I am in the same boat...I didn't plan on staying around long either...My screen name on other forums is FroSSty...so if possible can you change it for me? Thanks.
                Done deal

Comment

username : TerryHogan instead of wolfdogs

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                    i luv you, joey.........

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Good Grief! Not again?

Now, you could combine all three of your identities if you developed webbed feet and green fur when the moon is full.

Heaven help us if you ever develop a Save-the-Whales jones or your next username may be "blowhole".

Thank me.
                      R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger in Kensington
                        Good Grief! Not again?

Now, you could combine all three of your identities if you developed webbed feet and green fur when the moon is full.

Heaven help us if you ever develop a Save-the-Whales jones or your next username may be "blowhole".

Thank me.
                        i can't keep a whale at my house..........now can i?

the frog thing, if you remember...was NOT my idea..... it was "assigned"...

the wolves and wolfdogs is..........

so bite my southern lower backside going north........ rogerNqueensington

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                          i can't keep a whale at my house..........now can i?

the frog thing, if you remember...was NOT my idea..... it was "assigned"...

the wolves and wolfdogs is..........

so bite my southern lower backside going north........ rogerNqueensington
                          Hmmm. For having been "assigned", the moniker was embraced heartily. Be that as it may, it's understandable that you would want to ditch it, amphibians being less than "cuddly".

Now exactly which species has a penchant for backsides? Especially sniffing them. Hmmm?

On the plus side, no one would ever consider you to be cuddly.

By the way, the next full Moon is on October 7.

Owww-OOOOOOOOO!
                          R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger in Kensington
                            Hmmm. For having been "assigned", the moniker was embraced heartily. Be that as it may, it's understandable that you would want to ditch it, amphibians being less than "cuddly".

Now exactly which species has a penchant for backsides? Especially sniffing them. Hmmm?

On the plus side, no one would ever consider you to be cuddly.

By the way, the next full Moon is on October 7.

Owww-OOOOOOOOO!

Priceless!!!

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                              You hold the key.........so what are you for!

Comment

Working...
                              X