Finally!! Almost there...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!! Almost there...

Not sure how of you guys know my situation, but long story short: My wife is from Canada and I lived up there with her for about 4 years, from 2002 to this past January. We wanted to move back here to Texas, so in january I had to move back here to work so I could sponsor her for immigration. Well a few months ago she got her visa, and now finally, she will be starting her drive down here (with her parents) tomorrow and should be here this weekend. I will be moving into our new apartment tomorrow from my parents' apartment, where I have been living since January. I can't wait. This has been in the works for the past almost two years. I haven't seen my wife since May, and I cannot wait to see her again this weekend and not have to tell her goodbye again! I feel bad for the fact that she will miss her family and friends, but I know how she feels from when I was living up there. I am stoked though. Can you guys do me a favor though, and pray for them to have a safe drive down here? It's a long haul. Thanks!!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Odd...I don't think of Canadians as being "foreigners". Seems strange that our friends from the North would have to go through so many hurdles to live here.

Just never thought about it...I'm glad it worked out for you.
    Al 96 Ram Air T/A
    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Whoa, thats rough
      Im not seeing my girl for a month cause we will both be away.
      And I thought a month was hard, can't imagine what you were going through!

Congrats and prayers sent

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Working...
      X