Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT Grand National

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lzqI7wvZvU

SOLD 1995 Trans AM 6 Speed 68k Miles - Ram Air, Borla Cat-Back, AR TTII's, JL Audio W6v2 Stealthbox and 500/1 MonoBlock Amp, Alpine Component Speaker Systems

Yeah, Chris Chow's video has been around for a few years. It's an awesome display for sure. Grand Nationals are in my opinion, the ultimate stealth sled ever put out by the factory. There are numerous examples of stock, unopened long block engined cars in the 10s with the right bolt on parts (and proper tuning). Yet grandma can put it in drive, crank up the a/c and go shopping for the day without the slightest hint of what's under her foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      Yeah, Chris Chow's video has been around for a few years. It's an awesome display for sure. Grand Nationals are in my opinion, the ultimate stealth sled ever put out by the factory. There are numerous examples of stock, unopened long block engined cars in the 10s with the right bolt on parts (and proper tuning). Yet grandma can put it in drive, crank up the a/c and go shopping for the day without the slightest hint of what's under her foot.
      Exactly, and the potential is there for so much more as well.

I actually met Chris Chow once a while ago. I was helping an auto-body shop across the bay from me put on a car show and, low-and-behold, he was the first to register. He brought a work-in-progress, a TT LS1 GN. Even as sizeable as the LS1 is compared to the stock V6, the motor bay still dwarfed it lol. Yes, Chris definitely has some mean rides
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        Grand Nationals are in my opinion, the ultimate stealth sled ever put out by the factory.
        ...minus the two screws sticking out of the hood (in this case)

They are some bada$$ cars!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
        Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Working...
        X