Hello again to all!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again to all!

I have not be on this site for quite a while as ive been very busy, thought it was time to pop in and say howdy!

With various work and family commitments the last 2 - 3months have flown by.. Scary really!

Just got back from vacation in Florida, bought my self loads of carparts to keep my maro going for another year (hopefully) !

Just fitted myself a set of Eibach pro-kit springs (that weighed the cases down)!!! made a great differance to the look and handling.. well recommended.

Well in the next few months (winter months) Im going to try get round to mods ive been meaning to do for last year! Different rear end, one piece ally driveshaft, zex nitrous 75hp shot. Hopefully then the maro will start to move!

Hope everyones well
    Bye for now, see yall soon!
    Screaming Mad
    Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
    Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
    0-60 7.74
    1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

What say, Droog? Keeping out of the rookers of the millicents, I hope?

Comment

Geeze..... you hit Florida and don't say a word. Hope it was a good vacation!

Comment

Working...
      X