Monsoon speaker problem. Suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsoon speaker problem. Suggestions?

It seems that the driver's side, rear-seat speaker on my '98 Trans Am with the stock Monsoon system is in need of replacing.

Where can I buy one (other than the Pontiac dealer) or where can I buy a suitable replacement?

Suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
    R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Originally posted by Roger in Kensington
    It seems that the driver's side, rear-seat speaker on my '98 Trans Am with the stock Monsoon system is in need of replacing.

Where can I buy one (other than the Pontiac dealer) or where can I buy a suitable replacement?

Suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
    mary blew 3 ..the same ones... cj replaced them under warranty all three times...

panasonic makes a replacement, i dont have the part number though....

quit listening to all that loud rap music......you heathen.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
      mary blew 3 ..the same ones... cj replaced them under warranty all three times...

panasonic makes a replacement, i dont have the part number though....

quit listening to all that loud rap music......you heathen.........

B-52s, actually.

"Look out for that killer whale!"

Oops, sorry. Too close to "Save the Whales."

P.S. Thanks.
      R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Working...
      X