new Hobby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Hobby

i'm bored, have no money and don't want mess up my real car.

2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
    SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
    Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

NICE haha

where'd ya get the models from?

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I do models too....probably have close to 350 of them all together. If I can ever in the hell figure out how to add pics to a post, I'll post pics of a 98 TA that I hinged the driver door on. Im current working on a 93 TA...on it I decided to open and hinge both doors, the trunk lid, and gonna paint it like my car. Cutting the doors open and hinging them is no problem...making the door jams/sills and making them look realistic is...lol
      LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

A couple good points about the hobby...... no insurance, they take up less space!

Comment

Working...
        X