Funny joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny joke

A small zoo in Arkansas had a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle.

Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. She was in season. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages.

Bobby Lee had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species.

The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution. Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under four conditions.

1. "First", Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips." The
    Keeper quickly agreed to this condition.

2. "Second", he said, "You can't never tell no one about this." The
    Keeper again readily agreed to this condition.

3. "Third", Bobby Lee said, "I want all the childrun raised Southern
    Baptist." Once again it was agreed.

4. And last of all, Bobby Lee stated "You gotta give me another week to come up with the $500.00."
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Haha!!!...funny in a sick kinda way. You're wrong for posting this Tracy.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

That rocked. Nice!
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Somehow I knew that was coming. Ur sick Tracy sick....
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Anyone got $500 I can borrow?
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
            Anyone got $500 I can borrow?
            No, but I got $250 and we can take turns.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
              No, but I got $250 and we can take turns.
              Ouch! Well, it's official, this thread has hit the bottom of the barrel.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:

Comment

....and is still digging.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Ouch? What ouch?

I thought since the trend of this thread was humorous that a smiley wasn't required to indicate that I was joking......guess I was wrong, go figure.

So here are the belated smileys -

Comment

Ouch? What ouch?

I thought since the trend of this thread was humorous that a smiley wasn't required to indicate that I was joking......guess I was wrong, go figure.

So here are the belated smileys -
                    No, you weren't wrong, I got it and thought it was very funny!

So, next Friday at 11:30pm we meet at the zoo? I'm gunna need some beer, I cant do it sober!

The beer is for her, not me. Just to loosen her up a bit so I dont get rejected.
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:

Comment

No, you weren't wrong, I got it and thought it was very funny!

So, next Friday at 11:30pm we meet at the zoo? I'm gunna need some beer, I cant do it sober!

The beer is for her, not me. Just to loosen her up a bit so I dont get rejected.
                      I can't see why we would get rejected........she is from Arkansas and we look like family!

Comment

I can't see why we would get rejected........she is from Arkansas and we look like family!

Whoa, you are one hot looking guy! How about we meet, just the two of us? << ---gay wink
                        Tracy
                        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                        Current Mods:

Comment

Whoa, you are one hot looking guy! How about we meet, just the two of us? << ---gay wink
                          Sounds good, I am tired of monkey'ing around anyway.

Should I bring the bananas?

Comment

Like a horrific car wreck, I wanted to turn away....

Somehow, I just kept scrolling all the way down to the bitter end.
                            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Sounds good, I am tired of monkey'ing around anyway.

Should I bring the bananas?
                              And full bowels. I like to throw poop around my cage after getting it on!
                              Tracy
                              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                              Current Mods:

Comment

Working...
                              X