Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know ligers really existed..

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?p=...1%26ei%3DUTF-8

Very sweet. I want to see video's of other breeds.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK....

I think someone changed the page it is pointing to after you loaded the link, because what popped up when I clicked it was Not Work Safe. And my firewall went ballistic with some malicious code warnings.

Sorry for the caps

Randy
    99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
    93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

It worked fine here for me, I'm on school computers too and it worked, that cat was huge too! I gotta get me one of those, don;t have to worry about home protection then.
      -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

You didn't get the popup and the adult site banner on the webpage?

I tried it with 2 PC on 2 totally different ISP's and got the same result.

Weird.

Randy
        99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

Comment

wow, i got nothing here either. sorry guys, nobody else i showed got anything.

I'll try to find an alternate link.
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

Maybe it is just something going on here. If nobody else is having trouble I wouldn't worry about it.

I just didn't want anyone to end up with a bunch of stuff on there PC.

Sorry for all the trouble.

Randy

Comment

I found a new link.

I dont know, somebody else sent me that last link and I didn't have a problem, I don't think he did either. Maybe it depends on firewall and browser, etc..

I'm using Firefox, zonealarm, and spysweeper. I never get popups or adware.

Comment

very cool...one of the most interesting hybrids, IMO.

what's neat is that while ligers can be as heavy as their parents combined, tiglons (tigons) if anything are smaller than their parents.
                Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

My network at work gave me our generic "Access Denied" page which means something on that page be it spyware, NSFW images or words etc. triggered the firewall to block it.
                  My DD
                  2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

The new link worked fine for me. Thanks.

That is the biggest cat I've ever seen.

If I could figure out a way to get rid of the "Growth inhibiting" gene, I bet I could spend alot less time in the gym.

Randy

Comment

its not a hybrid...just like a wolf crossed with a dog is not a hybrid. a hybrid is a cross between two species... the lion and tiger are the same species, just like the wolf and the dog.

good link...no probs here.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I would hate to be on the receiving end of something that size.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                          its not a hybrid...just like a wolf crossed with a dog is not a hybrid. a hybrid is a cross between two species... the lion and tiger are the same species, just like the wolf and the dog.

good link...no probs here.
                          Ken, I thought lions and tigers were different species, but the same genus. Sort of like horses and donkeys, whose mating results in a sterile hybrid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger
                          Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Originally posted by gauSSian
                            Ken, I thought lions and tigers were different species, but the same genus. Sort of like horses and donkeys, whose mating results in a sterile hybrid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger
                            http://www.worldscreatures.com/land-.../mammals/cats/

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by gauSSian
                              very cool...one of the most interesting hybrids, IMO.

what's neat is that while ligers can be as heavy as their parents combined, tiglons (tigons) if anything are smaller than their parents.
                              yeah i read that. A liger is a male lion, female tiger, and its huge.

The tigon is male tiger, female lion, and theyre like dwarf versions of the liger. weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X