Finally...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...

I finally got the car painted..I just kept it red. Its all nice and shiney :-D It looks sooo much better. I added an MTI clear lid and smooth bellow to it and some new exhaust tips. Shes so0o perdy haha :-D.. I am gonna go take pics now so they should be up later tonight

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
    **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
    **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

I'm glad you didn't change the color. Enjoy!
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

this thread is worthless without pics.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
        this thread is worthless without pics.........

I'm with stupid. Post them up.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

haha i fell asleep after i posted..i had good intentions, then i layed down on the couch and just drifted off...i'll try to get some up today, my headlights gears are being replaced by my significant other so this could be awhile :-D i needa get her all cleaned up before i take pics...heres one though right after i picked it up....it was before i added the MTI and the new exhaust tips :-D

i thought it was a kinda cool picture

Comment

oh and i got new foglights..they are APC from advance but they were the closest to stock size. i couldnt find any stock ones at a reasonable price, these look perdy darn good they have the halo around the light...ill have pics of those up soon!! sorrys guys :-D school and work takes up alot of time :-D

Comment

Glad to see they didn't paint the nostrils...good.

Close ups are nice too...like reflections...that is, if you don't fall asleep.

Sweet...I need a paint job. All the rock chips are doing a number. No rust on the hood or headlamp covers...it's covered in Zaino. LOL! Zaino your car!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Comment

kinda dirty hasnt been wiped down yet :-D

I'll take pics of it after i detail her up for a local car show :-D

Comment

I don't want to be the bringer of bad news but doesn't it look like the exhaust tips are on the wrong side Like the drivers side should be on the passanger's side? Not sure though, and on a better note, that intake lid looks SWEET
                    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                      I don't want to be the bringer of bad news but doesn't it look like the exhaust tips are on the wrong side Like the drivers side should be on the passanger's side? Not sure though, and on a better note, that intake lid looks SWEET
                      honestly im not even really that sure lol...i liked them that way though...eh if i decide i want then the other way...ill jus change em lol...and thanks :-D

Comment

Working...
                      X