Suspect Scam E-mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspect Scam E-mail

Here's a response I got to a for sale post I made to an F-body website. I'm selling the item on e-bay and included a link in my post. Looks like scam spam to me. E-mail address name was for John Clement

Hello,I am very intrested in your car part and mode of
    my payment will be by certified check,so give me your
    last offer and present condition of the car part,Get
    to me as soon as possible .pls do include all the
    websites
    you paste it for sale for me to confirm you are a
    geniune seller... Only serious reply needed.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

He should be less concerned with buying a car part and more concerned with looking to purchase "Hooked on Phonics".
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
      He should be less concerned with buying a car part and more concerned with looking to purchase "Hooked on Phonics".
      Seriously...I'd have to try very hard to write like that. The thing that really makes it odd is that I posted a link to the E-bay auction that provides everything he's supposedly asking for. He had to dig around a bit to find my e-mail address to send me that. I really have to start using Paypal only. I'd expect that "certified" check to be a forgery.
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I am very interested in your car part as well, valued seller. pls tell me how much to forge someone else's check for. Do not reply if you can think.

lol
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
        X