Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe, Dave Vince, GauSSian, any Florida members - where to get nitrous refills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe, Dave Vince, GauSSian, any Florida members - where to get nitrous refills?

Do you guys know a good place around the Tampa area that does freeze and fills. I got 15lbs of juice from a place hear on Ulmerton that pumped it in. Of course it was horrible. In fact I think that may have contributed to lifting the head on the SRT last week. Excessive air in the N20 bottle ain't good at all.

Clearwater cylinder head exchange told about a place in Tampa called Coastal Dyno. Anybody have any experience with that place?

It's been so many years that I couldn't tell you. There used to be a couple of places that I'm sure have long since closed. Sorry bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      It's been so many years that I couldn't tell you. There used to be a couple of places that I'm sure have long since closed. Sorry bro.
      Hey Joe, I'm heading up to Gainesville the weekend of Novemeber 3-5 for the Prostar Motorcycle World Finals. There will be some 5 second top fuel bikes! They are very fun to watch. You wanna go?

Larry McBride has a bad scooter.

No excuses, you have plenty of heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        Hey Joe, I'm heading up to Gainesville the weekend of Novemeber 3-5 for the Prostar Motorcycle World Finals. There will be some 5 second top fuel bikes! They are very fun to watch. You wanna go?

Larry McBride has a bad scooter.

No excuses, you have plenty of heads up.
        Probably not, but the Gatornationals in March is a different story.

Comment

maybe you guys should get a room..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
            maybe you guys should get a room..........

Only if you come.. Big Boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              Probably not, but the Gatornationals in March is a different story.
              Well if you change your mind, let me know, I'll PM you my cell #. Gator Nats is a for sure. I used to go even when I was living back in TX.

Comment

sorry, I can't help ya, but lemme ask a guy I know on another board from the Tampa area.
                Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Holley has a dealer locator on their site for NOS refills.

http://www.holley.com/dealers/NOSDealerLocator.asp

Hope this helps.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

here's the reply I got:

I don't know....maybe Automotive Engineering on us 19 in Clearwater Here is a link:

http://www.southernperformance.com/index.htm
                    Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Nitrous Oh ya you will need A LOT on a Mustang. Ha Ha Ha Just messing with you F-body boy.
                      Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by gauSSian
                        here's the reply I got:

I don't know....maybe Automotive Engineering on us 19 in Clearwater Here is a link:

http://www.southernperformance.com/index.htm
                        I didn't know they were still around. That's a serious shop andshould have the N2O

Comment

Thanks a bunch Mark and Joe. I will stop by or give that place a call.

Do you guys like the new avatar? I just hope I don't make Ken !

Hey Lee did you get your stinkin' money? You had to go and tell everybody here I was adding a Mustang to the mix huh? Oh well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now!

I have Coastal doing doing the wet kit this weekend. The car puts 323 to the wheel on motor all bolt on, so this car should run pretty good. I'll post up pics after the wet kit is all setup.

Comment

Fill up

Check with Lee Montgomery at United Speed World. He is in Pinellas county now. Don't have his number as I haven't seen him in awhile. Lee used to fill mine up when he was in Tampa. Until I rented a big bottle to do my own fills. He did not use a pump, just cooling.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Vince
                              Check with Lee Montgomery at United Speed World. He is in Pinellas county now. Don't have his number as I haven't seen him in awhile. Lee used to fill mine up when he was in Tampa. Until I rented a big bottle to do my own fills. He did not use a pump, just cooling.
                              Thanks for the heads up, Dave I appreciate it.

Man I hope they get this guy Ezwardo Ramclaim (sp?) who shot those 2 cops and killed one in Lakeland. He also killed one of the police dogs. He is supposed to be around the Tampa area now they think. 40k for info towards his capture. Open season on Jamaican cop killers!

I have an appointment to get my wet kit setup tomorrow at Coastal Dyno. It sucks still having all my tools in storage. I think Sam over there said he did refills there. Hopefully they do freeze and fills too. It's the only way.

Comment

Working...
                              X