Anyone for Talladega Oct 8th?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone for Talladega Oct 8th?

Is anyone else going to the race? Im planning on leaving next Wednesday morning and heading that way. I figuring about a 3 to 3 1/2 hr drive seeing how I wont be pulling a camper this time. This time I'll be staying with friends in their camper from Thursday to the Monday after the race. If anyone else is going and would like to meet up for lunch, shoot the breeze or to check out the Motorsports Hall of Fame/Museum....just shoot me a PM or email LarryMow1@hotmail.com
    LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

I will not make it but if you camp at there camp grounds E-mail all the X rated pic's you take there.Have a good time.I am about 65 mile from there.
    Blazer

Comment

Oh I plan on taking pics and video...lol. Every race that I go to I take a sign to help "encourage" the ladies. On one side Ive got "FREE MAMMOGRAMS!!!! insert breasts here---> (with arrows pointing to 2 holes Ive cut out)...and in case the cops come by, the other side says "Support Our Troops" (with the holes from the other side being the O's in troops)....lol
      LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

Working...
      X