what's the deal??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the deal??

so i'm cruising around and a shrimp with a porsche carrera(the ugly one,well they're all ugly),slowly cruises by, then get in front,then flicks his cigarette ashes out the top, what do you do here and stay legal???
    30th. anniversary TA A4 12disc traction t tops

carry a cigar in your car. light it...get in front of him , and do the same thing.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Up the ante, eh? Technically, or legally speaking, I think either case is littering. How about hawking up some phlegm, and spitting? Again, probably illegal- though, who am I to talk? I have been known to fling pennies out the window when someone was tailgating me.....
      2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
      "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Willy
        I have been known to fling pennies out the window when someone was tailgating me.....
        Haha wow, that is a good and bad idea at the same time

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

The best thing to do is "let it go". If he didn't damage your car, just let it go. Nothing good will come of any action taken.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

i carried 1/2" diameter ball bearings i my tank bag on my yamaha fj1200 for tailgaiters....... but thats when i was young and stupid.

what norm said is true... guy could have a gun for all you know..

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I would get my 9mm out an kill him. What the H kind of post is that my god ashes flying at any speed. How much damage did it do to your car. Call me an I will pay for it.Thank God it was not spark plugs or something big.
              Blazer

Comment

Yeah, it's inconsiderate and slimy, and not just limited to Porsche owners, either. Sooner or later he'll do it to a car full of Bloods or other trash that will make him answer for it. If you were to respond in some manner and it blew up into some drama, it would be next to impossible for you to look like the good guy victim once the stories got told.

Or, you could carry a smoke bomb and throw one in his car as soon as you had a chance

Comment

When I was young and crazy we would try and throw firecrackers into each others cars. Talk about stupid... I agree with you the guys a jerk and those cars are ugly, but how much damage can ashes do?

Comment

great ideas and advice at the same time. now i finally have a use for the pennies in the ashtray!!! Blazer,I had my T tops off and my concern was the hot ash flying into the backseat!!!____ murphy's law !!!
                    30th. anniversary TA A4 12disc traction t tops

Comment

Something similar happened to me yesterday. Dump Truck Driver threw his cigarette bud out his drivers window while I was passing him in the left lane. His bud hit my windsheild & landed in the back seat!!!! (Convertible) I almost crashed the car trying to reach back there to get it. Luckily it didnt burn the seat. It must have gone out when it it the windsheild.

If there was something that I thought I could do, I would have done it. The guy probably didnt even know it happenend.
                      No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
                        The guy probably didn't even XXXX CARE it happenend.
                        There. Fixed that for you.
                        My DD
                        2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
                        X