Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, whats yalls take.. we got one good thread going on over here >

http://ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108836

long but worth it...good stuff............

my goodies are posted on the 5th page, im for the charge now.... bottom line is a ton of folks believe in the right to carry and/or bear arms.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

I carry mine 24/7 you never know when you may need it but hope I never will have to use it.But in todays world you never know.
    Blazer

Comment

Guns are tools. You'd laugh if someone said Crafstman hammers are deadly, but it's just as silly to say guns should be banned. Liberals should be banned...
      Al 96 Ram Air T/A
      Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

exactly.

the goat forum has a few libs on it....LOL... but they are grossly outnumbered...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I am dead set against guns. They are tools of the devil!!!!

J/K

I actually have a small collection of firearms. I go to the range as often as possible, but haven't had time in the last three weeks. Thinking of going tomorrow.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
            exactly.

the goat forum has a few libs on it....LOL... but they are grossly outnumbered...
            I love that bumper sticker that says...."Keep honking, I'm reloading."

Originally posted by wolfdogs

Comment

I stay out of highly political threads as they always lead to flared tempers and no resolution.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                I stay out of highly political threads as they always lead to flared tempers and no resolution.
                Luckily there is no need for resolution. The 2nd amendment took care of that.

P.S. We need an update on project TT. Start a new thread with pics.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Collecting and building guns is a hobby of mine, and I hope the day never comes when guns are illegal in this country. Here are a few pics of a few of my most recent builds. An ar15, a ak47, and a ak74.

From left to right, ar15 with some goodies(not finished), a Bulgarian AK74 with a sidefolding stock built on a Global Arms receiver, a Russian Saiga I converted to an AK47.

Picture of Bulgarian AK74 with stock folded.

This is a Smith and Wesson M&P 15, this one was factory built.
                  1994 Z28 Camaro-Project carbed 4th gen
                  1995 Silverado-beater truck
                  2005 Colorado Z71-Daily driver

Comment

You guys and your guns.

I think the gouvernment could take away your wives, kids and cars and we wouldn't hear too much or a screaming but if it came to guns, watch out

What cracks me up are two guys at work which where whining about the most recent school shooting and how worry they are since their wives are teachers. In the meantime all they talk about is what kind of guns they are going to get.

I used to love shooting around at the local dump or at the village 300 yard shooting range until I had to join the army. Lost interest in it really quick.

For everybody their own.
                    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Guns are just machines, just like cars. There are cool ones, junk ones- you can modify them to suit yourself. Most gear-heads like both.

Both are dangerous- far more people die from cars than guns in this country. Forget gun legislation- we need car legislation. Wait, we have that, I know, MORE LAWS! Nobody NEEDS to go faster than 60MPH, what do you NEED all that power for?

See how it is when someone who doesn't know, and doesn't care, starts to tell you what you can and can't do with your own hobby? I am heavily armed, have a concelad carry permit, and seldom do. I try to stay clear of areas where people think it is okay to "cap" each other. Don't try to break into my house, though- after the 2 german shepards had their way with you, I get dibs....
                      2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
                      "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Working...
                      X