Holy Snow!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Snow!!

I dont know how many of you have heard but here in the Buffalo NY area we got slamed big time by mother nature. 2 feet of heavy wet snow dropped overnight Late Thursday into Friday morning, knocking down tree branches by the thousand and Putting over 350,000 , yes thats 350 thousand people in this area without power. Its slowly returning but not expected to be all fixed until sometime next Sunday. I'm only able to post this because I have a generator and i'm able to at least get heat and some tv/computer on ocasion. This is the worst storm damage EVER in the history of this area. You dont realize how much you take power for granted until you dont have it! If someone can explain to me how to post pictures, I will. I've tried before with no success. My power isnt supose to be on till Tuesday so please think warm thoughts lol.
    1997 30th Anniversary Z28. Artic White with Hugger Orange Stripes. T-Tops, K&N Cold Air Intake, Mac Headers & High Flow Cats,Flowmaster Cat Back. Auto W/B&M Shifter Plus. Drilled And Slotted Rotors. Steel Braded Brake Lines. Alpine CD/MP3, JL Audio Stealth Box.

Originally posted by 97 Zee
    If someone can explain to me how to post pictures, I will. I've tried before with no success. .
    There is info on that in this post:

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18199

Comment

Working...
    X