new headlights for 92-97 firebirds/ trans ams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new headlights for 92-97 firebirds/ trans ams

Hey everybody, I've just had a new headlight assembly for my 1995 Trans am done at Breathless Performance in Dania/ Ft Lauderdale Florida. You really gotta check out their website at breathlessperformance.com. Once on their homepage, click on the Firebird icon, and scroll down to the "96-97" headlight assembly. That black Ram Air Trans Am is mine. The kit runs 1099.00, but you never have to replace your headlight motors , at 300.00 each, again. And you dont have two dragchutes on the front of your car for night driving. Check 'em out ! They really make my car look more like the Batmobile.

Well hello there Troll...how are your today?
    Al 96 Ram Air T/A
    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Interesting that someone is doing the conversion for the 93-97, my personal opinion is that $1100 is a rip off for a simple headlight conversion. This is the common price for the Firehawk knock off light kit for the 98 and up models, you can see that not many people are beating down the doors to buy them either. I think the idea has alot of merit, especially for a $600 price point conversion.

I sent you an e-mail prior to your registration being granted, thanks for returning it.

Comment

Hmm, looks like I didn't get my design rollin fast enough, ha ha. Way too much $$$$ for those.
        Richard Harvey Jr.
        '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Yea it is over priced but I still have to say I like way it looks. But as i've said before i don't like pop up lights so getting rid of them is always a plus
          1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

Working...
          X