Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolfman- have you ever tried this "WAX" ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfman- have you ever tried this "WAX" ?

http://topoftheline.com/s100motorcyclewax.html

It's usally 30.00+
    (BTW S100 and P21S are the same thing)

Guy I know swears by the stuff and thinks zaino is crap. He used to use zaino but now prefers this stuff. Giving me flack for using zaino (A friendly rivalry )
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Oh Dear God. Don't do that to Ken.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I hear a train coming down the tracks....
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
        Oh Dear God. Don't do that to Ken.
        he's been mum lately - this'll wake him up

Go with the most simple and real world route. Go to a concours event and ask what people with 250,000.00 - 3,000,000.00 dollar cars use. I bet not one will say Zaino yet a good deal will say Zymol, p21s and even Meguiars. Tell them they’re idiots because they aren’t filling their “mountains and valleys” (that sounds so ridiculous) and watch them laugh at you after they explain the paint on their car is from 1940 and it looks wet enough to be wiped up with a sponge. If your “mountains and valleys” theory is true then why do I still see a shitload of orange peel on your car, orange peel is nothing but high’s and low’s of clear coat, the Zaino should be filling all that in and making your car look like glass because it’s 99.99% optically perfect right, do you honestly know what your talking about? You've gotta do a little research and think about what your saying. Dont be just another chump who bought into some sleezeballs marketing gimmick.

There is not one synthetic on the face of the planet that can even outshine a complete Meguiars product lineup. Trust me, and if you don’t, bring me the best Zaino shine and I’ll strip it, use Meguiars; not even anything nuts and I guarantee it will look better. I’ll put money on it, lots and lots of money on it.

...when did you pull it out of your ass that a carnuba oil is abrasive and removes wax? P21S has not cleaning ability just like your Zaino
        I think this'll do the trick
        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
        pics and info

Comment

The train is definitely coming.... I can hear it in the distance.
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
            he's been mum lately - this'll wake him up

I think this'll do the trick
            where did you get that from? i never saw that idiots post.

for one: Orange peel is a coating defect that occurs when the coating that emerges from the spray gun is not properly atomized. It can be either in the clear coat OR the base coat.... so if its the base coat, all the layers of zaino in the world wont fix it, just magnifies it.

and its the addititves in the carnuba to keep them soft that give them a solvent ability, not the carnuba itself. and that wax h'es talking about costs 30 times what zaino does..hahahahaha

ive heard of the wax you are talking about. its carnuba. i wont use carnuba and you know why already. plain and simple.

there are ton of exotic car folks using zaino. and who needs to fill "valleys" if you have have 3,000,000 dollar car? the paint damn well better be more than perfect...hahahahahahaaa that guys a joke.

and this guys out of his mind by the statement that there are no synthetics that outshine mGuires....what a joke that is....LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

ALL ABOARD!

The Zaino Propaganda Express is right on time!

J/K

That Zaino bashing post was one of the more ridiculous I've ever seen. It can't even be taken seriously. To counter his "ask what people with 250,000.00 - 3,000,000.00 dollar cars use. I bet not one will say Zaino yet a good deal will say Zymol, p21s and even Meguiars"...

A very close family friend is a car collector. His most prized car is an all original '70 Chevelle that was just valued at $140,000. It has 865 original miles. Original paint. Original tires. It's mint in every way. He swears by Zaino. At very least, he deters everyone he knows from what he calls "Satan's polish".... Carnuba.
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                ALL ABOARD!

The Zaino Propaganda Express is right on time!

J/K

That Zaino bashing post was one of the more ridiculous I've ever seen. It can't even be taken seriously. To counter his "ask what people with 250,000.00 - 3,000,000.00 dollar cars use. I bet not one will say Zaino yet a good deal will say Zymol, p21s and even Meguiars"...

A very close family friend is a car collector. His most prized car is an all original '70 Chevelle that was just valued at $140,000. It has 865 original miles. Original paint. Original tires. It's mint in every way. He swears by Zaino. At very least, he deters everyone he knows from what he calls "Satan's polish".... Carnuba.
                what i failed to mention also is, carnuba, in its natural state, is as hard as a rock... thats why several chemicals, with solvent properties, are needed to soften it enough to make it spreadable....

carnuba's optical clarity is an average of 80%.....how can that "out shine" zaino at 99%.

also, you cant hide orange peel with zaino, as i stated above, its already i the paint, whether it be clear or color... layers of zaino hide swirls in the clear..but it can be applied deep enough for most orange peels.. it took 90+ coats to get the tiny orange peel off some sections of the hawk, but at the right angles, you could still see them.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

This thread is fun.
                  LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X