Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halp us jon carry!

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/viewstor...20061101c.html

"Education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well," Kerry told students in Pasadena while campaigning for California gubernatorial candidate Phil Angelides. "If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq," Kerry added.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Wow, i didn't go to college, but i didnt realize i was stuck in Iraq. I guess the war just hasn't been that hard on me And how about those people that chose to join the armed forces because they wanted to fight in Iraq/Afgahnastan(sp?). I really dislike john karry, and i hope he doesn get to be the presidential candidate or it will be a one sided race for me again.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I saw that on Fox News.

Kerry is a disgrace to this country.

Comment

Wow what a douche.

97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Now lets not forget who giant douche ran against

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
            Now lets not forget who giant douche ran against

Who....you mean the man who is doing everything in his power to protect this country of ours.... that same country that the mindless scumbag Democrats are willing to toss into the hands of the terrorists? Wakeup and realize reality before reality realizes you.....that is if it is not already too late.

Comment

Wow I guess I politically disagree with just about everybody in this forum lol
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Iceslim0

Comment

Originally posted by Iceslim0
                Yeah and you learn to keep your mouth shut 99% of the time like I did.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I hope you don't actually mean that you believe the troops are uneducated...

that same country that the mindless scumbag Democrats are willing to toss into the hands of the terrorists?
                  Like always, Mr. Mustang spouting out at the mouth with offensive typing..........

Let me start off by saying "I don't trust, therefore, I don't like any politician". So that is to say that I am unbiased...

With that said, Kerry is an idiot for saying that. I truly believe that he tried to jab the President on it but instead he stuck his foot in his mouth(again )
                  What I think he was saying is that if you choose to join the Armed Service instead of going to college, our government will throw you in the sand pit...He is just an idiot (like most/all other politicians) and spoke before he thought it out.
                  Greg W. in West Michigan
                  1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                  1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                  1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                  1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                  1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                  <Motor out

Comment

Who the H is Mr Mustang. Is that you pony boy they are talking about.Show them the gaters you play with.
                    Blazer

Comment

Theres no doubt that intelligence is not Kerry's strong suit. Im still amazed at how he managed to be elected by sane, rational people, and even more amazed at the fact that he was the Democrats choice for the presidency. He reminds me of Rain Man (without the mathematical genius side). That being said, heres some food for thought...try to keep an open mind and see if you can develop a mental picture of what shape this country would be in if Kerry had been the one calling the shots on 9-11-2001. Its a very frightening thought, isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by CDJr
                        Theres no doubt that intelligence is not Kerry's strong suit. Im still amazed at how he managed to be elected by sane, rational people, and even more amazed at the fact that he was the Democrats choice for the presidency. He reminds me of Rain Man (without the mathematical genius side). That being said, heres some food for thought...try to keep an open mind and see if you can develop a mental picture of what shape this country would be in if Kerry had been the one calling the shots on 9-11-2001. Its a very frightening thought, isnt it?
                        Well said... Or even worse, Al Gore.

Many don't realize that 9/11 was in the planning stages for five years. That would put us right smack in the middle of the Clinton years. His Monica missles did little other than anger the terrorists. He had no backbone, and they knew it.
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                          Hahahahaha!!!!!!! That made my day. Thanks Tracy. It's shamful there are people in these United States that would say the things he said...shamful. I feel bad for the man...not.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
                            Like always, Mr. Mustang spouting out at the mouth with offensive typing..........

Let me start off by saying "I don't trust, therefore, I don't like any politician". So that is to say that I am unbiased...

With that said, Kerry is an idiot for saying that. I truly believe that he tried to jab the President on it but instead he stuck his foot in his mouth(again )
                            What I think he was saying is that if you choose to join the Armed Service instead of going to college, our government will throw you in the sand pit...He is just an idiot (like most/all other politicians) and spoke before he thought it out.
                            Here's the deal Mr. Wendy. Every since 9/11 and since GW sent our troops over to Iraq to dethrone Saddam, the Dems and lefties have constantly and falsely publicly criticized our current administration for deceiving the American public and not having a "real" plan to win the war on terror. Yet, the Dems have still to this day failed to come up with an actual plan of their own to win the war on terror, or more specifically the war in Iraq. Then as if the Dems hadn't disgraced themselves enough, they go and support people like John Kerry, Cindy Sheehan, and Michael Moore; scum of the Earth. Not so good for the Dems.

I don't like to label myself as a Republican or Democrat myself, but I surely cannot find any sanity in supporting a single Democrat that will be running for office in the near future.

You want politics sugar-coated? You're speaking to the wrong man; mustang man that is.

Comment

i dont have any family in Iraq, but my cuzin alicia is in the navy in guam(sp?) she called me up and told me this, and how that it wasnt just those troops in Iraq offended, it was the whole service. her navy buddies were even saying that kerry aint a true american and that just cuz hes in politics doesnt give him the right to bash the troops, esp in a country that stands behind their troops for the most part. he should have kept his mouth shut. that remark wasnt needed period. botched joke, ok and if i kill some1 i only meant it as a joke
                              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
                              X