Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firehawk536 to Stang....

Hey all,
    Long time no post for me. Anyway, I am having Firehawk and Trans-Am envy. I guess it serves me right for trading in my 2002 T/A Firehawk #536. I know she is in the hands of a HP nut.
    Well to update my Slowstang. It is not so slow. I just recently got a speeding ticket for a 106 in a 55. Some dumb teenagers (like I was smart.) was tailgating me and then got beside of me and was creeping close to my driver side door. They were going to hit me sooner or later. They were making faces at me rather than paying attention to the road. I saw what was going to happen. I downshifted into 4th gear and took off. Then out of no where an undercover cop nailed me.
    He was first behind the teens then came after me when I pulled over to the side when I saw him. He gave me hell for driving that fast. I told him what happend and he was still cussing me out. I was calm, I could tell that he was trying to coax me into arguing with him so he could arrest me. He called for back-up and had a K-9 unit sniff my car.( I look Mexican with my sunglasses on) Then he saw my law books ( I am taking law classes now). I asked him if it would affect me becoming a cop. His attitude changed and he told me what to do to get out of the charge. It didn't work. I have an attorney and he asked for proof of my classes. I handed him my last two quarter classes and told him the story. He told me that most of the time that the cop does not show up in court. That I had nothing to worry about since the cop was "unprofessional and racial" towards me.
    I am quarter Native American (Chrokee and Siox) but not Latino. Anyway, I have gotten tickets with the Hawk but this Stang is causing me more trouble than it worth.
    Last week I had 2 cops (in a different county) pull me over for going 2-5 over the speed limit.

Later all. I thought I might check in. I am expecting alot of insults from you all but thats fine I deserve it. Even my fiance is telling me that I should have kept the Hawk. I am kicking myself everyday becuse my boss at work has a black ram-air 2002 T/A.

Later,
    Firehawk 536 (I still go by this on the Mustang fourms, no burns from them yet)

Sounds like you know what you did wasn't smart. I used to have kids in ricers and Stangs trying to race me all the time. You just have to block it out.... Have more self-control.

As far as selling the Hawk for a Mustang, I can't kill you on it. I sold the T/A for an Acura. My reasoning was more of a practicallity move, but it still hurt (although I'm loving my TL). The new Mustang is a nice car. I'll always give people crap about owning them, but they're pretty cool cars.

Anyway, good luck with classes and stay on the straight and narrow.

Check in more often.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

more mustangs get tickets than f bodies because more mustang drivers are younger and dummer....like ....never mind...

hahahahahahahaaaaaaa

in VA, over 99 mph is straight to jail and impoundment of your car....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
        more mustangs get tickets than f bodies because more mustang drivers are younger and dummer....like ....never mind...

hahahahahahahaaaaaaa

We're just the first ones to get pulled over because we are usually so far ahead!

HAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTa
          We're just the first ones to get pulled over because we are usually so far ahead!

HAHAHAHA!
          More like the easiest ones to catch lol
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Z Ya Later
            More like the easiest ones to catch lol
            My baby is bottle fed!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTa
              My baby is bottle fed!
              And screams loud when an intake manifold blows
              Steve

Comment

And screams loud when an intake manifold blows
                That's only when she needs to be changed from the f-body she just pooped out!

Comment

You guys are hilarious.

LS2 FTMFW.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                  Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

And I won't hear the rattle trap f-body or broken Mustang in the cabin of the Acura being it's so quiet in there... Because it's built with quality.

SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                      And I won't hear the rattle trap f-body or broken Mustang in the cabin of the Acura being it's so quiet in there... Because it's built with quality.

A hampster on a wheel is quality, eh? Well, enjoy the quality of my tail-lights too lol
                      Steve

Comment

A hampster on a wheel is quality, eh? Well, enjoy the quality of my tail-lights too lol
                        That's a 270 hp hampster, Pal!!!

SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                          That's a 270 hp hampster, Pal!!!

Hey, whatever helps you enjoy my tail-lights more
                          Steve

Comment

GTO
                            Quiet Cabin + Comfortable Cabin + BIG ass engine - pig heavy - beefer cavailer look + BIG ass engine = Ruler of the world!

Did I mention the LS2? Oh ya. There it is. (BIG ass engine)

I realize the GTO isn't in fact the ruler of the world.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                            Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X