Surprised no one posted this yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christopherrr
    I'm just surprised they let the man continue with his outburst during trial. Whatever the case maybe, his time has come...I wouldn't put the man to death, that's too easy of a way to go out.
    Eh, depends on how you look at it. You know the feeling you get when you're about to go to get your teeth drilled, or to get a tattoo or you're about to deal with something unpleasant? The anxiety before the ordeal is the worst part (at least for me and most of the people I've asked) and this is something you know you'll walk away from with nothing more than a dull pain to deal with. Now imagine that instead of a tiny drill going into your teeth after you've been numbed up, or a tiny little needle, you knew that you were going to be dropped off of a ledge and have your neck snap like a toothpick, all while your hands are tied behind your back with you being incapable of doing anything to prevent or stop it. Not only that, people would be there taking pleasure in watching you die. Imagine having to sit there in a cell knowing that this was for you. Take whatever feeling you've had of butterflies in your stomach or your heart feeling like it's about to pound out of your chest and multiply it by 60. That's we he's dealing with right now. IMO, that's enough.
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
    X