Paging DetroitLT1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging DetroitLT1

Just wanted to give you a link to a fuel filter R&R just in case you had any questions or if was your first time doing it.

http://www.fbody.com/tech/details.cgi?id=49

How many miles are on your car? You said you were going to park your ride. How long will it be stored?

FYI:

I changed my filter Thursday night before my trip to Orlando and goodness the amount of power gain was drastic...the filter was mad dirty, if you turn your filter, pointing the inlet down, you can see how dirty your filter is. Mine was grey going in, but the outlet was still clean. I change the filter every 10 miles or so, but it's been over 30K since my last change...it does wonders for a dirty filter. Much more responsive.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
      FYI:

I changed my filter Thursday night before my trip to Orlando and goodness the amount of power gain was drastic...the filter was mad dirty, if you turn your filter, pointing the inlet down, you can see how dirty your filter is. Mine was grey going in, but the outlet was still clean. I change the filter every 10 miles or so, but it's been over 30K since my last change...it does wonders for a dirty filter. Much more responsive.
      Yep, I always do my fuel filters every 3rd oil change or 10k miles. They get dirty pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
      X