Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woooohooo!!!! Back on stage folks!

Just got the call.......

I've got some playing gigs this Fall and Winter.

I will be opening for Roy Clark, Neil Sedaka and Lee Greenwood.

OK, so it's not like opening for Boston or Pink Floyd.

It's still a blast.

congratz !
    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      I will be opening for Roy Clark, Neil Sedaka and Lee Greenwood.

OK, so it's not like opening for Boston or Pink Floyd.

It's still a blast.
      Those aren't exactly three no-names either. Congrats, Joe!
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

OH CAROL!! That's a jam. I didn't think sedaka was still around. That's awesome though.

You're keyboard right? What else do you play? I thought it was two things.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

That's great. I'm excited for you. Have fun.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

how about giving us all a big treat, broh? i know i would thoroughly enjoy it, pllllllease get somebody to a vid of it ? please?

love to see ya play and hear ya!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Thanks all! I'll see what I can do to get some type of recordings out. There are already a few albums floating around that have my work on it, but it is time to crack out the big stuff and get it on CD. Usually I don't do many recordings due to a funny belief that recordings diminsh the need for the performer. Once the CD is out, there is less call for the live production.

Generally, I replicate any type of music from solo instruments to full orchestra productions all on one high tech multi keyboard setup with bass pedals. I do a solo act, doing everything live by myself. Talk about pressure. Until people actually see what I'm doing, they cannot believe that the music they hear is coming from anything other than a commercialy available recording.

anyways..... I'll work on getting some samples out.

Comment

What a letdown ...... due to the themepark filing bankruptcy, my shows are cancelled. Oh well, back to the recording booth.

Comment

That's a bummer.

I volunteered to run sound for some friends of mine. We may have a gig New Years Eve. I've never done it officially like this before. It's my first gig if it happens. I'm psyched about it. I bought a Mackie 24.4 sound board and Lexicon effects processor. Lots of knobs.

2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

What a letdown ...... due to the themepark filing bankruptcy, my shows are cancelled. Oh well, back to the recording booth.
                    That sucks, Joe. You'll get more opportunities. If you were liked by one place, I'm sure many more will follow suit.
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Sweet...I'm a knob man myself. Wait...that didn't come out right...not that there's anything wrong with that.
                      Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                      Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                        That sucks, Joe. You'll get more opportunities. If you were liked by one place, I'm sure many more will follow suit.
                        I've had many offers that would be great, the only problem is that Family comes first. I'm raising my 9 year old son and vowed that I would be there for him 100%. All the offers are associated with lots of travel, both here in the states as well as overseas. I just can't do that until he is done with school and out of the nest. So for now, I gotta take only what local stuff pops up, and down here culture and the arts is a little slim.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                          That's a bummer.

I volunteered to run sound for some friends of mine. We may have a gig New Years Eve. I've never done it officially like this before. It's my first gig if it happens. I'm psyched about it. I bought a Mackie 24.4 sound board and Lexicon effects processor. Lots of knobs.
                          That's a ton of buttons! I gotta get me one of those.

Comment

I've had many offers that would be great, the only problem is that Family comes first. I'm raising my 9 year old son and vowed that I would be there for him 100%. All the offers are associated with lots of travel, both here in the states as well as overseas. I just can't do that until he is done with school and out of the nest. So for now, I gotta take only what local stuff pops up, and down here culture and the arts is a little slim.
                            Is your sister living with you or around you?
                            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                              Is your sister living with you or around you?
                              Nope. She has cancer and is constantly fighting for her life up in New York. She never made it down here, doubtful she will. It's a battle she appears to be slowly losing.

Comment

Working...
                              X