Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new toy

What do you think?

1998 Polaris XC600 Indy. 1200 miles on the odo. I'm really looking forward to riding it this winter.

Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

I think i would seriously hurt my self, driving that thing...or die trying
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
      I think i would seriously hurt my self, driving that thing...or die trying
      My brother in law has the same sled, one year newer. He's had it up over 110 mph. I'm not that gutsy. To me, 60 feels really fast on the snow.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

My brother in law has the same sled, one year newer. He's had it up over 110 mph. I'm not that gutsy. To me, 60 feels really fast on the snow.

Wimp
        Blazer

Comment

i raced atv's for years in wash state and texas and have ridding snowmobiles in wash state as well...they are a hoot.... just be carefull... branches have a way of appearing out of nowhere... so do boulders.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I wish we got enough snow here to need one. We get around 3 inches of fine fine stuff if that most of the time we just get a cold drizzle.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer

Wimp
              Blazer
              And a guy living in Georgia would know!
              I've ridden jet skis, four wheelers, motorcycles, etc... I dont know why, but the snowmobile gives me the best thrill ride. I think it's because my ass is so close to the ground and it feels slightly unstable.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:

Comment

I'd say you got a good deal!! I read in another post what you got it for.
                It is exactly what I am looking for.
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

Niceeee, have fun with that thing! I wanted to buy one for this winter but ended up getting a newer yamaha warrior. Any how, snowmobiles are great and very fast, even the old ones that I ride at work are really fast, and there from the 70's!!!!
                  1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

Well how will you keep your cowboy hat on at speed.
                    Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                      Well how will you keep your cowboy hat on at speed.
                      Blazer

Doh! That was Kevin in the cowboy hat, not me! I was the guy with toothpaste on my face.
                      Tracy
                      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                      Current Mods:

Comment

Working...
                      X