A neat pic of my B-2 Stealth just after launch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A neat pic of my B-2 Stealth just after launch

My girlfriend snapped a good photo of my B-2 on a early morning sortie at sunrise. It's a peaceful time as the sun comes up, good visibility and calm winds.... It's a shot from the rear and about a hundred feet out.

It looks real.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Definitely... That could be mistaken as a military photo.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Very cool... Not sure if you've had a thread but I want to see a ton of pictures. All your planes, flying, etc.. ANy photobuckets folders you want to share?

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
        Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

That is the all-time most awesome plane out there - model or real
          Very nice pic!!!
          94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
            It looks real.
            +1 ! thats what i thought too

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
              That is the all-time most awesome plane out there - model or real
              Very nice pic!!!
              I can vouch for it being an awesome plane for real...about a year and a half ago I had a chance to go to Whiteman with a group and we were able to look at one up close, in the hangar. Got to stand up inside the bomb doors, plus go up in the cockpit.

One even came in for a landing while we were there. It's funny to look at it from the side, it seems so short from nose to tail. But it was awesome. I have a lot of respect for the guys flying that plane, I wouldn't want to be stuffed in that cockpit for the length of some of their flights!

2001 Camaro V6, stock

Comment

I live about 30 miles from whiteman. I have the honor of seeing stealth bombers and fighters (even though they are not stationed here) very frequently. It is a sight to behold. Awesome machines.
                LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Blevyou know
                  Very cool... Not sure if you've had a thread but I want to see a ton of pictures. All your planes, flying, etc.. ANy photobuckets folders you want to share?
                  I'm working on it. It's a good thing that photo was taken the other day. I was flying this morning when fog rolled in and I lost it in the fog bank. I heard the motor unloading which means it's heading down so I cut throttle and kept my eyes open. It emerged from the fog and drove hard into the ground. Fortunately I had cut power so there was less energy on impact, nothing is broken beyond repair. She's grounded for a few days while the refurbish is done. Oh well.... that's life. Even if it were trashed, I have a replacement airframe tucked away. A couple more crashes like this one and I'll need it.

Comment

Working...
                  X