Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey y'all... I'm about to get reamed for this post!!! :) I feel it!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey y'all... I'm about to get reamed for this post!!! :) I feel it!!!

Okay... so long time no talk... it's been a while since I posted on here... So I thought I'd say hey... and give y'all a little news!!!

This is probably the wrong crowd... in fact... i'm not that stupid... I KNOW this is the wrong crowd ... but I am a musical junkie as well as a car junkie (but i'm a woman so it's my prerogative! )... moving on...
    My best friend's brother... also a very good friend... is in the travelling production of RENT... I know some of the women on here might like the show, and some of you men may be drugged, clubbed, and dragged to the show contrary to any want of your own... so I just thought I'd give y'all a heads up if you know they're going to be in your town... they just came to Birmingham, AL... which is really close to home, so I just saw the show and it was phenominal!! I definately recommend it!!! Anyway... he's a Swing roll which means he could be anyone at any point in the show... but he's also the Under Study for Mark and Angel!! His name is Mitch Dean... look for him!!!

Hope y'all have a fantastic day and don't lay into me too bad!!!

Check out the tour cast on the RENT website!!!
    '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

I haven't figured out why we'd have a problem with this.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

i think she is under the impression we are all a bunch of beer drinking mullet rocking people who listen and don't enjoy the fine arts ; )

hey muscle car lovers can have hearts if their guys i think actually 99% of the board here is rather sensitive and pretty nice lol : D

the 1% is wolfman who is always threatning people ; )

been a while since i posted to :O
      1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

I can't think of any reason anyone here would berate you for posting about it. In fact, thanks for the quick write-up.

With that said, I've never been into musicals or plays (and I live an hour and fifteen minutes from NYC). It's just not my thing. However, I have complete respect for people who are into it. I can listen to anyone talk endlessly about something they are into, as long as they are passionate about it.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

although it's been awhile, I've seen approx. 120 broadway shows.
          Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

I brought my girl to the show in NYC at the Nederlander. Not ashamed to say it was actually a good show And some of the tunes are pretty catchy!!

99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

I'm sorry... I think I was misunderstood... I just meant I figured y'all would give me a hard time... I didn't think y'all would be mean to me... That's why I left another forum, because they were mean... I know y'all wouldn't be like that, I just didn't reckon the majority would be into broadway... I was wrong! And about the beer drinkin', mullet wearin' comment... I'm from Alabama... you just described at least 40% of my friends!

And to the person that saw the show... did you see it on broadway or in the travelling production... because if it was travelling cast you saw my friend!
              '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Being a musician, I can appreciate most styles of music. That rap crap that wolfie listens too is beyond me though.

Comment

ah use ta rent........ got a baata job an den bougt me a place ah mah own.....

cool

wheres my beer bi0#ch........and it betta be open whenz ya brings it.....

no git to it......

LOL

cool!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                    ah use ta rent........ got a baata job an den bougt me a place ah mah own.....

cool

wheres my beer bi0#ch........and it betta be open whenz ya brings it.....

no git to it......

LOL

cool!
                    Your mullet must have fallen off!! bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Funny...me and my wife were Broadway junkies...at least until the kids were born.

As for Rent...not my cup of tea. I'm more of the classical type...Grand Hotel, Showboat, Les Miserables, Phantom, 42nd Street, Hello Dolly, Mame, Cats, Little Shop of Horrors, etc. etc. etc.

I did enjoy Stomp...great show.
                      Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                      Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Working...
                      X