Another club?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another club?????

Ok, here is the deal, I have recently become very passionate about fbodies and LT1 LS1's in general. I Live in READING PA (actually SHillington), and work in the POTTSTOWN area. I wanted to start something for those of us with the same intrests locally, but welcome to people abroad as well....

Get togethers, Meetings, Picnics, Drag Races, AutoCross...etc.....

Honestly, Im a cop by proffession, and havnt a clue what to do to get this started, but I know enough people that I feel I could get it going... My question is.... do I have enough interest to put the effort into it... ie: getting the word out there, a specific site for our club..... things like that.

Give me your advise...positives, and negatives, just dont be rude (please), so that I can see how worth it this will be... Lets face it, 5-10 of us with fbodies can meet up every once in a while to BS, tell stories check each others cars, rides, and girls out... but I think it would be more fun to get something organized, and Im willing to be the shmuck to take on that responsibility...

So in turn.... give me your ideas, either on here or PM me
    and if your interested, give me your name and a contact like an email or something, or phone number, so we can discuss this.... Last but not least, just give me a metaphorical head count letting me know... YEAH or NEAH.

ThankYou
    Popo8
    Larry

Greetings.....I'm in Wernersville, PA and would be upfor some get togethers with other interested drivers. Forget what my signature shows, I'm now driving a 2001 Sunset Orange Metallic WS6. What car are you driving? Maybe I've seen you around?
    A get together at Maple Grove in the Spring would be at the top of my list. I need some base times for my '01.
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

Come to the midwest. Please. You can drive the goat.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by popo8
        Ok, here is the deal, I have recently become very passionate about fbodies and LT1 LS1's in general. I Live in READING PA (actually SHillington), and work in the POTTSTOWN area. I wanted to start something for those of us with the same intrests locally, but welcome to people abroad as well....

Get togethers, Meetings, Picnics, Drag Races, AutoCross...etc.....

Honestly, Im a cop by proffession, and havnt a clue what to do to get this started, but I know enough people that I feel I could get it going... My question is.... do I have enough interest to put the effort into it... ie: getting the word out there, a specific site for our club..... things like that.

Give me your advise...positives, and negatives, just dont be rude (please), so that I can see how worth it this will be... Lets face it, 5-10 of us with fbodies can meet up every once in a while to BS, tell stories check each others cars, rides, and girls out... but I think it would be more fun to get something organized, and Im willing to be the shmuck to take on that responsibility...

So in turn.... give me your ideas, either on here or PM me
        and if your interested, give me your name and a contact like an email or something, or phone number, so we can discuss this.... Last but not least, just give me a metaphorical head count letting me know... YEAH or NEAH.

ThankYou
        Popo8
        Larry

there are some clubs already going in the mid atlantic, in fact, i founded one of the first ones, but have since retired, the Mid Atlantic F Body Assoc.

im sure when some old timers see this post they will respond... its a lot of work.. maybe you can volunteer as an officer for one of the existing ones...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
        X