Spark Plug Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark Plug Question

I will be checking the search feature too, but I needed a pretty quick answer so I figured i would ask here too. I have to change the plugs on a 1999 mitsubishi galant ES. I was just wondering what type of plug you guys would recommend. There are too many choices out there and I've heard mixed stuff about certain ones, Any advice is good, thanks in advance.
    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

NGK's have a good reputation in the F-body community. I have a set of TR-55 Iridium in my car.

My .02 is that it depends on how difficult it is to change them. If it's really a pain and/or you don't have the time to do it all that often, get a set if Iridium plugs. They're supposed to be more durable than platinum tipped plugs. Only problem is that they're relatively pricey.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
    X