• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a day early..but..

busy tomarrow....

anyways...from our pack to yours.....

the goldens are mad cause they didnt get in the pic...LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Right back at you and to all on this board.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Ken, Norm, Joe, Fred, Dave... Thanks for the bang up job you do here. Have an extra helping of stuffing tomorrow. You deserve it.

To the rest of you clowns.... Happy Thanksgiving!!!
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

The hunters keep shooting at me.

Good thing they keep blowing on their kazoo before hand or they'd have nailed me by now.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all.... be safe... and gorge yourselves on lots of food!! Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!!! I'll be thinkin' about y'all here in Alabama!! It's cold... but not as cold as some of you folks homes... stay warm!
          '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We all have lots to be thankful for, especially that we are here alive and able to even post on this board I'll be headed up north again Friday to see family and do some hunting w/ my father in Pennsylvania (Everybody knows all about opening day for firearms in PA, pure craziness in the woods!) I can only TRY to be safe! We have lots of fun anyways, and not too many girl hunters in the woods! So lets all eat "lotsa" turkey, and enjoy the time w/ your families.....and no fightin' over the last piece of pumpkin pie
            1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Take the time for some R&R if you have the opportunity......that's my goal - family time -
              2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
              buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
              Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                Ken, Norm, Joe, Fred, Dave... Thanks for the bang up job you do here. Have an extra helping of stuffing tomorrow. You deserve it.

To the rest of you clowns.... Happy Thanksgiving!!!
                Ken's got quite enough and doesn't need more.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                  Ken's got quite enough and doesn't need more.
                  i got ur "stuffin"...boy...........

LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                  X