so....yall think yall are stuffed..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so....yall think yall are stuffed..

the furrbutts got a big dinner tonight, with extra yogart too....

after we got home from the inlaws. im on the couch chillin with a brew and polluting the atmosphere... cam by my side of course...

well.....Keona looks at me...and i snap a pic... low and behold..the next second she sits up and yawns a yawn that almost made me go to sleep....and i got the pic!!!!!!

the yawn from within

or course, those pig like goldens are still not full...cant even enjoy a quick stick of beef jerky without being bugged...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

That yawn, pic is perfect.

I'm not stuffed. In fact I hit the gym for two hours (my work gym up the street is card controlled and is probably the only open gym in the state ), I even made 2 of my famous cheesecakes (kerm's had em and loved 'em) . Ate my 10 hour slow cooked, 15 herb chicken, with 3 helpings of veggies. It may be turkey day but not letting that stop my from eating right.

Although, Ace my dog is stuffed as he got some as well. He fell asleep around 7 , so I'd say he's had his fill
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Working...
    X