Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...... what does everyone want for Christmas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...... what does everyone want for Christmas?

Yeah, I know...... excluding world peace and the usual utopia resonses. Just think like a kid again, what would you want for Christmas?

I'll start.

I want a Turbo kit for the 97 WS6.

i've asked for a new craftsman wrench and socket set

and new tires to replace my tired GSC's(don't expect to get these)
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

to retire, ........and i mean from my job..not my GTO getting new tires.....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

A 2007 Z06... But since that's not going to happen, I guess I'd settle for new gears and supercharger for the Formula.
        2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
        1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
        2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
        2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
        2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

A new camera lens http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...9&modelid=7337 I think my wife already bought it.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            I want a Turbo kit for the 97 WS6.
            I could handle one of those too. Maybe if we make a group wish it is more likely to happen.

I'll settle for a new PC with a big monitor.
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

slp cold air intake....c'mon ive been good!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

http://shop.fightresource.com/
                1001 submissions. My girlfriend is buying it for me and she said that she's going to let me apply each and every one of them on her
                Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                SOLD- Kinda miss it
                94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                SOLD- Good riddance!
                2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                  http://shop.fightresource.com/
                  1001 submissions. My girlfriend is buying it for me and she said that she's going to let me apply each and every one of them on her
                  Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to apply other things than holds to her? lol

Hmmmmmm...goodies for the GN always work
                  Steve
                  79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                  87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                  93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                  http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Jessica Alba.
                    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I like the Norm thinks...but I'll take Evangeline Lilly...sans a big red bow.
                      Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                      Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

I want a Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model BB gun...and NO, I wont shoot my eye out
                        Actually, I think I got part of my Christmas offerings yesterday when my wifey brought me home a new 22" LCD monitor for my new PC (I got it out and started hooking it up before she noticed, so Im already using it )

Comment

A Smith & Wesson .38 Titanium Barrel revolver with the enclosed hammer.

My job is taking me to Laredo, TX (right on the Mexico Border) for 2 months - with all the drug cartels running around, I've got to conceal - just in case.
                          Darrin C
                          '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                          07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

College tuition money

and a snowboard trip to somewhere with REAL snow!
                            -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Ya Later
                              Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to apply other things than holds to her? lol
                              Submissions will suffice lol

The pain in the butt is figuring out what to get her. I guess I should just take the easy way out and get her jewlery
                              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                              SOLD- Kinda miss it
                              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                              SOLD- Good riddance!
                              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
                              X