Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new job...

Hi fellas, and chicas...

After 5 years with Ink, I decided to move on to something new...and more fun, most of the time.

I'm in sales still but now working for Hendrick Chevrolet in Gwinnett off of Satellite Blvd.

I enjoy so far...dealing with people and selling a product I believe in.

Anywho, I probably will stay quiet now...too busy to ever get online. Just wanted to send my regards and if y'all know anyone needing a GM, send them my way.

Now, you're allowed a freebie post...yay!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Stay quiet? Who are you kidding? lol

Congrats on the new job. Can you hook me up with some parts? lol j/k
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Parts? Ha, you kidding? Sure can! After 60 days...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
        Parts? Ha, you kidding? Sure can! After 60 days...
        Noice
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

That's quite a haul of a drive for you. Is a move in the future?
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Congrats.

What other GM's do you sell there besides Chevy?
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
              That's quite a haul of a drive for you. Is a move in the future?
              Sure am... Gotta get out of the boonies...actually, I'm currently staying at my GF's house. It's cool with her parents...considering I'll be their son-in-law in about 2 years. So it's no biggie...the drive is like 25 minutes from her place.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Congrats! I used to work at a Chevy dealership when I lived in upstate New York, as a receptionist/cashier though. Loved it. The only time I would cringe is when I saw how much the dealer was charging people and what our cost was. Ouch, but I guess that's called business.
                There are a lot of Hendrick dealerships here in Charlotte, I didn't know he spread them out of the Carolinas too. Good luck!
                1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
                  Congrats! I used to work at a Chevy dealership when I lived in upstate New York, as a receptionist/cashier though. Loved it. The only time I would cringe is when I saw how much the dealer was charging people and what our cost was. Ouch, but I guess that's called business.
                  There are a lot of Hendrick dealerships here in Charlotte, I didn't know he spread them out of the Carolinas too. Good luck!
                  Yeah, our HQ is in SC. A lot of the dealerships are in the Carolina. Thanks for the good luck.

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                  Congrats.

What other GM's do you sell there besides Chevy
                  Only Chevrolets...but the used car section is pretty extensive.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Very cool. Congrats! Test drive that new Z06 will ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      Very cool. Congrats! Test drive that new Z06 will ya!
                      Can't...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                      X