No announcement yet.

Cold one today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually just saw in some parts of TX, they saw 75* weather couple of days ago, now they are under 15 feet of snow Wow, people will be sick.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

There weren't any parts of Texas that I heard of that get more than a few inches. Although, round here, all they have to say on the weather is that there is a possibility of snow and the people are rushing to the grocery stores to get supplies, the sand trucks come out and sand the bridges, it's like a mass panic. After living in Saskatchewan, Canada for four years I got an education on what real cold weather, like what Dewynter was talking about, is like. I found out while living up there that for them to close schools due to weather, it has to be like -40 with a stiff wind. Here, all it takes is a little bit of ice and schools close, businesses close, it's like life comes to a halt. My Canadian wife just laughs, and now I do too. But yeah, it was like 80 and humid on Wednesday, then yesterday we had sleet and a little bit of snow. I think it is around 27 now.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
        But yeah, it was like 80 and humid on Wednesday, then yesterday we had sleet and a little bit of snow. I think it is around 27 now.
        That was mostly the point i was getting at, just some crazy weather patterns going on.
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

We're getting wind gusts of 70 mph tonight, followed by temps in the 20's and 30's all next week.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
          X