1 down 1 to go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 down 1 to go

my mother-in-laws hip replacement surgery went very good. she's resting and will come home after the weekend sometime. doctor said her hip was "shot". funny...they talk about stuff like this as if it were car parts getting repaired...

knock on wood, ive never had surgery, so i cant relate, but my wife has had several...and she told me over the phone that all the new Govt. regs sure surprised her. her moms doctor, the orthepedic guy that did the surgery, has been her doctor for years and years... yet, but new regs, when he came in the room prior to surgery, he sat down in a chair by the bed and said "do you know who i am"...? yes she said.. then he said "what are you here for"? she said hip replacement...he said "which hip"? she said right. the nurse took a black majic marker and wrote on her left hip a big NO......and on her right hip, a big YES...some other questions and answer stuff too... unreal... guess it cuts down on the mistakes hospitals have been making lately.

Reno is Friday. i have to take off again, mary wont be able to handle things as she has to go back to help her dad. after i use the Envy to transport Reno to the vet that is......LOL... no dogs in the goat unless its life or death...LOL

thanks for the support yall. im going to work tomarrow, going to try and get caught up and maybe a little ahead before i have to take off friday.

going to work in the dentist friday too...... nothing like a little pain now and then........... LOL

got a cool power point ive been working on for wolfdog education purposes. its based on my wolfdogs relationship with our goldens. when im done, id like for some of yall to view it an give me an opionion. i'll have to email it to ya unless i can figure how to download it on my site.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

glad to hear her operation went well.

yep, no pets in my fun cars either, unless it literally meant the difference between them living or dying.
    Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

I m glad it went alright...More prayers sent.

Originally posted by wolfdogs
      got a cool power point ive been working on for wolfdog education purposes. its based on my wolfdogs relationship with our goldens. when im done, id like for some of yall to view it an give me an opionion. i'll have to email it to ya unless i can figure how to download it on my site.
      That sounds cool. If you don't mind, send me a copy as I would like to see it.
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

glad to hear she'll be getting some better quality of life Sure is nice we are able to do this due to modern medicine

BTW have you chosen which NEW vision and Dental coverage you want? - a gvt weenie thang for the rest of ya folks

I'd be glad to view the slide as well. Here's a thought - you can upload it to your site as a zip and simply put the link in like any url
        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
        pics and info

Comment

That's great news, Ken. Glad to here she's recovering.

Still have Reno in my prayers, as does Shea (my 3 month old Golden). Yes... I named her after a crappy stadium in Queens. I love going there to watch my Mets, so sue me.

I would love to see your Powerpoint on the Wolfdogs and Goldens. Add me to your list when it's ready if it isn't too much trouble.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

There is one exception to the pets in my car rule, my G/F's kitten as he is still small enough she can control him on rides. I caught the neighbors cat in my hatch once and she went flying about twenty feet before lanfing and running off. Last time I ever left my windows down for more then five minutes. I'm still mad that she runs around like she owns the block even when she is in heat. I don't need more kittens under my porch.

Comment

Working...
            X