Huhhhh...Merry X-mas to me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huhhhh...Merry X-mas to me

Well, I just got home from my trip to NY/PA today. Wonderful trip until I get a phone call last Tuesday about my T/A. I drove my 300M for the trip up, and hubby was left w/ the T/A. You all would just swear I was making up stuff just to talk about, because my baby has had more problems right in a row this year. Unbelievable. Tuesday morning the tranny took a "poop", as well as the torque converter. We don't know which one was the original culprit, but both needed to be replaced. I just don't understand sometimes! Only 107K miles, and never would have guessed something like this. Merry Christmas to me....what a time for this to happen ($$ wise). However....I did get my first deer this year while hunting w/ my father in PA, WooHoo!
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Sorry for the rough times. Nice job on the deer. Can you send me some deer sausage? I love that stuff.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Hopefully 2007 will bring a better year for my car. "Norm"-no deer sausage, actually we cut it up ourselves (what an experience! Shame on me, such an animal lover), and actually my 87 year-old grandmother pressure-canned most of it-soooo good. Got steaks for the rest of it!
      1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Leave the hubby home an go out an kill. What is this world comming to.
        Blazer

Comment

twas the animal gods...they got you thru the car for killing the deer........

now make me some jerky!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by 'STANGETR
            the tranny took a "poop", as well as the torque converter. We don't know which one was the original culprit, but both needed to be replaced. I just don't understand sometimes! Only 107K miles, and never would have guessed something like this.
            Mine went about the same time. After all, it's a performance car.

Comment

Working...
            X