Hydrogen fuel, the correct application

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydrogen fuel, the correct application

A design team finally understands the correct application for hydrogen. Not as a primary power source, but to fuel the generator in an electric vehicle. killer power too.

http://autos.msn.com/advice/article....tentid=4024414

I can't wait for the day that I can silently prowl the streets, plug in at night or use hydrogen to recharge on the fly.

I read entire the article. Seems like GM has come a long way from the EV1. I tell you what I look forward to the day when car emissions are no longer a factor. Onward and forward. Can't wait for the day I'm ugrading (for more power) to a more powerful electric motor based on hydrogen fuel, and able to run 12's in the 1/4 and go 300 miles on a tank.

Another thing we have to look into is designing cars so that they are recyclable as they reach the end of the service lives. Iron ore and other materials are finite as well .

A really positive article indeed. Kinda freaky as it comes from a "mag rag"
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Working...
    X