just something i though was funny...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just something i though was funny...

Well i was filling some perscriptions today, when i came across a rx for nuvaring. For those of you who don't know, its a birthcontrol "ring" that the girl sticks up you know what. Well I noticed that one of the warning labels said "store in a cool dry place" ...well i just lost all control there, i was laughing for like 5 min. straight. well i just wanted to share with you guys...any other funny stories feel free to post.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

you humor easily........................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

That's pretty funny.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

It doesn't take much to humor any of us I guess. That's comedy.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

lmao that's awesome. maybe if it was going in a 90 year old hahahaahhah
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

It's so that necrophiliacs don't produce half- zombie children...I thought that would be kinda funny, but now I just feel dirty
            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
            SOLD- Kinda miss it
            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
            SOLD- Good riddance!
            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
              It's so that necrophiliacs don't produce half- zombie children...I thought that would be kinda funny, but now I just feel dirty
              You should be ashamed.

Ok..yeah...that was good. LOL Crazy necro's.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
              X