Double kill last night!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double kill last night!!!

I was sitting at my friends house last night when he started talkin smack cause we were watching the pinks episode where the t/a races the tt honda. He started talkin all kinds of s@#t about how GM makes a weak car; cars are weak period, bla blah.. and stuff, so i said why dont we settle this then. My friend has a 2003 svt lightning (headers exhaust pulley swap and chipped). His dad ended up over hearing and said hey count me in!!! (he has a silverado SS). We end up all getting in our cars and heading out. My friends dad is a contractor and he has a huge unopened development, (so this was perfectly safe to pedestrians) and thats where we headed. We marked off a 1/4 mile with one of his surveying tools, lined up and on my friends third honk, took off... we were all dead even off the line but as we got farther down the track they started falling behind... first the SS then the Lightning, i had him by about two cars at the finish... now he has to wear a pink skirt at school today , hes actually sitting right accross from me and has no idea im telling you all this haha
    2000 WS.6 RAM AIR... black on black
    current mods.....
    3" custom exhaust from zPERFORMANCE(highflow cats and super40), SLP lid w/ k&n filter and smooth bellows, slp 85mm MAF, and diablo predator II tune, beefed up sway bars and adjustable panhard bar....its my DD

Current restored and sold projects....
    1979 10th anniversary ta
    yamaha r1 (nitrous install)

and just think, if yall got caught, you'd all be wearing white shirts with black stripes.............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

that's sum pretty decent braggin rights if ya ask me i'm a big fan of street racin myself. i've raced a lightning similar to the one you described in my lt1 t/a when it was stock. he took me by about three cars from a 30 and punch. i give ya props. good win
      '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
      '00 T/A Silver
      '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

Comment

Hahaha pink shirt...hahaha!!!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
          and just think, if yall got caught, you'd all be wearing white shirts with black stripes.............

haha if your lookin to get a rise out of me wolfman your barkin up the wrong tree!!!! lol
          current mods.....
          3" custom exhaust from zPERFORMANCE(highflow cats and super40), SLP lid w/ k&n filter and smooth bellows, slp 85mm MAF, and diablo predator II tune, beefed up sway bars and adjustable panhard bar....its my DD

1979 10th anniversary ta

Comment

Originally posted by birdOFprey
            haha if your lookin to get a rise out of me wolfman your barkin up the wrong tree!!!! lol
            not trying to get rise outta ya at all. making a semi joke...cause street racing has become such a concern now all over the U.S. that major steps are bing taken and plans drawn up to realy crack down on it. heavy fines, jail time, impoundment of the car...all kinds of stuff. just the facts.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

not trying to get rise outta ya at all. making a semi joke...cause street racing has become such a concern now all over the U.S. that major steps are bing taken and plans drawn up to realy crack down on it. heavy fines, jail time, impoundment of the car...all kinds of stuff. just the facts.

yeah i know and beleive me i am a huge supporter of keeping it on the track, the only prob is that here in cali there are tracks few and far between and when you can go it costs an arm and a leg, i really wish there was some kind of litigation passed to make tracks more user friendly, i believe thats why most choose to do it on the street. If congress would start focusing more on finding ways to get people off the street rather then forcing them to, i feel that would eliminate alot of the problem especially with teenagers since it is their instinct at that age to rebel and stick it to the man.... What are your views wolfman? oh and thank you for your insight on this matter
              current mods.....

1979 10th anniversary ta

Comment

Originally posted by birdOFprey
                yeah i know and beleive me i am a huge supporter of keeping it on the track, the only prob is that here in cali there are tracks few and far between and when you can go it costs an arm and a leg, i really wish there was some kind of litigation passed to make tracks more user friendly, i believe thats why most choose to do it on the street. If congress would start focusing more on finding ways to get people off the street rather then forcing them to, i feel that would eliminate alot of the problem especially with teenagers since it is their instinct at that age to rebel and stick it to the man.... What are your views wolfman? oh and thank you for your insight on this matter
                you could have 100 tracks per 100 square miles, and the young and the restless are still going to go at it on the street. and people will be killed. innocent victims.

Congress? he!!, Congress cant pick their nose without sticking their finger in their eye........

Comment

you're way too young to be street racing, esp in a car with that much power. I'm guessing you're still in H.S?
                  97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

From what I read he is saying he was racing on privet property that belongs to his friends dad, and undeveloped lot. As long as he knows the danger to himself and the other racers I'd say it's not a huge deal. If nothing else, it's alot better then racing on a street.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                      you're way too young to be street racing, esp in a car with that much power. I'm guessing you're still in H.S?
                      no actually im a sophmore in college, thank you very much! and you dont know power till you've driven my uncles supercharged suzuki GSXR.... i hope that wasnt a pot shot at age discrimination sounded like it to me...
                      current mods.....

1979 10th anniversary ta

Comment

you could have 100 tracks per 100 square miles, and the young and the restless are still going to go at it on the street. and people will be killed. innocent victims.

Congress? he!!, Congress cant pick their nose without sticking their finger in their eye........
                        yeah i can see your point sir, its a shame....
                        current mods.....

1979 10th anniversary ta

Comment

Originally posted by wood
                          From what I read he is saying he was racing on privet property that belongs to his friends dad, and undeveloped lot. As long as he knows the danger to himself and the other racers I'd say it's not a huge deal. If nothing else, it's alot better then racing on a street.

thank you very much wood, and yes thats the whole reason we chose that location, to keep it as controled as possible, and yes WE ALL understood the risks.... thank you for understanding
                          current mods.....

1979 10th anniversary ta

Comment

i can understand the importance to not street race but as long as no there is no bistandards than i don't see a problem with it either if people go to watch a race they understand the consequences of a wreck gone bad. honestly i think that that may be a big part of the attraction to street racing. i may sound stupid here but i think that the younger like it because it's rebelious and dangerous i don't think it's an issue of excessibility just adrenaline. they do it for the rush. i know it's probably bad to say but i'm not gonna lie that's why i do it.....definately for the rush
                            '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
                            '00 T/A Silver
                            '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

Comment

Yeah, I am not into street racing, if you are talking the quarter mile- in our cars you will be into triple digits before it's over, too much for the strret- however, I MIGHT do a 0 to 50 blast, a couple times, leaving stoplights just to show someone who thinks that they have a fast car what one really looks like. Even then, you are taking a chance- when you are accelerating like that, you aren't really in contol- what happens when the 80-year old grandpa with bad eyesight pulls in front of you, or the drunk steps of the curb?- now you are in a world of hurt, not just an accident, but felony racing, criminal negligence, impounded car, etc. If you ever get back on the street, you probably couldn't afford insurance-
                              So, is it worth the risk? Not to me.....
                              2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
                              "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Working...
                              X