Why doesn't anyone see this problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't anyone see this problem?

Every time the terrorists issue a statement, it's aired by their local media. Yet every time, we hear this message from the media:

"Al-Jazeera staff declined to comment on how and when they obtained the tape."

Duh....... can't people see who is on the side of the terrorists? That media group needs to be silenced. Period, end of story. Follow the trail of breadcrumbs and you'll find out where the terrorists are hiding.

I remember watching the TV, I can't remember if it was 1992 or 2002, a reporter was standing there doing an interview when a tomahawk came cruising over head. The guy videotaping it followed the tomahawk. The tomahawk hit a leg on a transmitter tower and took out the leg. The tower then toppled over. That leg couldn't have been more than a couple of inches in diameter yet that tomahawk cruising at what 500 mph took it out like a surgeons knife. I was impressed.

So should you take out a TV network that is supporting the terrorist? Then you'd have to take out CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Routers, Sky news, bla bla bla.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28

So should you take out a TV network that is supporting the terrorist? Then you'd have to take out CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Routers, Sky news, bla bla bla.
      Tough call. During the gulf war, Iraq used to watch CNN to find out what was happening in their country and what the troops were doing. There might be something related to national security in there that might make a temporary shutdown important. Arab/ Iraqi media certainly is a place to start tracking what the sources of information come from. Evidently they know exactly where the SOBs are but decline to comment. That whole policy might change if Al-Queda decided to sensor the media. I've said all along that Al-Jazeera knows where the info is originating from and it's obvious the side they take.

There is the issue of free speech. They are free to speak but if no one can hear them, they have still spoken.

Comment

We wouldn't have won WWII if the media then was like it is today.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
          We wouldn't have won WWII if the media then was like it is today.
          I agree...
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

MEDIA

The media are a bunch of sensation seeking losers that will do anything to sell papers or get you to watch thier program. I do not watch the news in any way shape or form. Yes they should be stopped from reporting anything that might cause any problems for the troops. I imagine if they were around WW2 like they are now they would have given away every secret they could, and it might have caused us to lose the war.

Comment

Hey, it's all in our logic. Hey Osama, we're coming to get you. See you in a few months. Duh.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Remeber Haraldo drawing maps in the sand? Hahaha.. idiot.

Who ever controls the media, controls the mind.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Working...
                X