Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ways to celebrate the new year..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ways to celebrate the new year..

Hey everyone,
    Me & my friends are in a bit of a dilema. We want to do something new, different & exciting for new years. We have done the whole bar thing 1000 times and we are kinda sick of it. What plans do you guys have for your new years celbration? How about things that you may have done in the past?

Thanks for the tips,
    Mark B
    No F-Body right now

Well i don't think you can ever replace getting $h!t faced on new years, but i usually do it at a friends house with a bunch of friends...versus the public thing....but thats just me, I hate crowds
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I'll be inspecting the insides of my eyelids.

Comment

i'll probably celebrate new years with this man.

97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
          i'll probably celebrate new years with this man.

MMMMM....MMMMMM.....Biatch!!
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I gave up the bar thing years ago.. We usually have a some friend over for dinner and everyone goes home to watch the ball drop. This year might be different.. My Daughter has a Volleyball tournament from 9 am to 6 pm on new years eve. Then the Bowl games start at 11 am new years day and being laid up with my foot, I expect to be downstairs in front on the 80 inch projection TV I set up....
            2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
            1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
            2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
            2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
            2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

get a group together, pick someones house and party there. have a designated driver for each car. play games. google games of physical stuff......... keeps you having fun, not bored, and livens things up..........

staying off the streets is the plus factor.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

my boy is having a party at his new house. 2 quarter barrels. One for the garage, one for the kitchen. Everyone throws in. Order up some food, play some beer pong, bong some beers, etc... Gonna be a blast. I'll bring a six of sams to start me off and enjoy some flavorful beer. if it isn't raining a fire might ignite.
                97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Me and my childhood Brothers all turned 21 in December. Me on the 8th and my buddies on the 27th so we will be good to go. Heading to Hollywood. Getting dropped off and saving just enough money for the Taxi back. Going to get completely S-faced. The young life!!
                  Eddie
                  2000 M6 Trans Am
                  Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I'm heading up to Woodbridge Township in Middlesex County. Going to party with my family...have been for 35 years. Still the best time possible for me and the kids!
                    Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                    Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Going to watch REO Speedwagon in Thousand Oaks, CA New Years eve. Small little place called the canyon club What a way to bring in the new year
                      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                      pics and info

Comment

Well ill proly do that same thing i did the night before Christmas Eve and the night before that. Go to my buddies new house, buy 4 half barrels of Miller Lite, invite 75 or so people over and then not be able to remember my night, Man i love christmas break in college, especially that im not working. that just means boozin for 4 weeks straight
                        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Working...
                        X