My court judgement...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My court judgement...

Well,.....I guess crap happens. Got my *judgement* in the mail yesterday, and the judge feels that I did not prove my case. What a stomach turning feeling when you know exactly what happened to your car at someone else's fault, and now you must take care of it at your own expense. This whole thing has made me ill, especially at our justice system. I can still file an appeal, but what for? I don't know what else I can do or say to convince another judge, all the proof is in the pics. Oh, well. Just remember to always keep your eyes on your cars at all times
    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

That stinks. Sometimes you go through these efforts and you come out with nothing. I don't ever recall a judge not ruling in court in front of the parties. That's so lame... Just think it could have been worse and how many people will really notice it. Get it done when you have the money.. Good luck
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

that sucks man. im lucky in the fact that we have our own private flatbed at work that we use mainly for personal use or picking up the old classic cars we work on. so when the dizzy died on my car both times, i was able to get it home and i made sure nothing rubbed.
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

sorry. that stinks.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
        X