Dallas is ticking me off!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas is ticking me off!!!

The cowboys have me on an emotional rollercoster this year more then most! One week they look like an NFC champion contender, the next they look like the local high school football team. I think Tony Romo needs to keep his mind of the pretty, young ladies and get his head back in the game as he did the first 4 or 5 games. He should have been throwing passes to TO instead of BS ing with Carry Underwood before the game. Oh well Maybe the TUNA will line him out. And not just him but the Defense looked pretty Pathetic aswell. I wonder what next week has in store with Detroit at Dallas?
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

I only have one thing to say about this post...

...GO BIRDS!!!!

Sorry man, had to do it

But i do agree with you on the tony romo thing...i think the success went to his head and now he thinks he can do it without working for it.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
      I only have one thing to say about this post...

...GO BIRDS!!!!

Sorry man, had to do it

But i do agree with you on the tony romo thing...i think the success went to his head and now he thinks he can do it without working for it.
      I have to give "The Birds" credit, they lookded like they wanted it alot more. It seems that after dallas clinched a play off spot, they were happy enough with that. They don't have the drive to do anymore.

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Also, t.o.'s drops are really beginning to hurt dallas. I mean one was a perfectly thrown ball that would've gotten them like 40 yards. he's such a cancer.
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Yes, I bet you're glad the birds had that tumor removed.

Comment

DA BEARS!!!!!!!!
            1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by PUREPWR
              DA BEARS!!!!!!!!
              Da Bears are OK! 12-2 doesn't really reflect thier team in my opinion though. But I give them much credit because in the end they find a way to pull it out and win, even when thier QB has a 1.3 QB rating in a game. But like I said they find a way to get the W which is more then I can say for the cowboys right now.

Comment

I am no pro football fanatic by any means, but I do have to say that I like T.O. Why? I am a conservative person but pro football's old school, "no new stuff" mentality is just WAY too conservative in my taste. These new guys like to celebrate when they score and while T.O. certainly pushes the limits, there's nothing that he's done that to me has just been way out of line. The fake mooning he pulled off last year had me rolling. I thought the stunt that Horn pulled when he called somebody in the endzone with a phone he had stuffed in the pads was HILARIOUS but the NFL acted like somebody had shoved a corncob up their butt. Outlawing the Ikky (spelling) shuffle is just insanity. And now anything that is not considered to be "spontaneous" is penalized. Man, give these guys 10-15 seconds to act a fool, because you KNOW that if you had just scored a touchdown as a pro football player, you'd want to show off too. It's not delaying the game because they have to set the ball up for the kickoff and get in their 90 seconds of commercials all the time. If they want to get creative, have one of the player's endorsements sponsor the celebration...

"This touchdown celebration brought to you by Under Armor. If you want to score like T.O., wear Under Armor."
                "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                  I am no pro football fanatic by any means, but I do have to say that I like T.O. Why? I am a conservative person but pro football's old school, "no new stuff" mentality is just WAY too conservative in my taste. These new guys like to celebrate when they score and while T.O. certainly pushes the limits, there's nothing that he's done that to me has just been way out of line. The fake mooning he pulled off last year had me rolling. I thought the stunt that Horn pulled when he called somebody in the endzone with a phone he had stuffed in the pads was HILARIOUS but the NFL acted like somebody had shoved a corncob up their butt. Outlawing the Ikky (spelling) shuffle is just insanity. And now anything that is not considered to be "spontaneous" is penalized. Man, give these guys 10-15 seconds to act a fool, because you KNOW that if you had just scored a touchdown as a pro football player, you'd want to show off too. It's not delaying the game because they have to set the ball up for the kickoff and get in their 90 seconds of commercials all the time. If they want to get creative, have one of the player's endorsements sponsor the celebration...

"This touchdown celebration brought to you by Under Armor. If you want to score like T.O., wear Under Armor."
                  The fake mooning was actually Randy Moss.

I'll have to disagree with giving these guys time to celebrate. A little is fine, but it comes down to showing up the opponent. I liked guys like Barry Sanders and Walter Payton. Score a TD, hand the ball to the ref. Maybe a high five or two.

There just aren't enough guys left like that in the NFL. Marvin Harrison is one that comes to mind, but he's the exception.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                    Also, t.o.'s drops are really beginning to hurt dallas. I mean one was a perfectly thrown ball that would've gotten them like 40 yards. he's such a cancer.

yeah tell me about it, ive been a dedicated dallas fan for years.... its all starting to make sense why TO sounds like blow! he just hasnt been a big play maker at all this year.....
                    2000 WS.6 RAM AIR... black on black
                    current mods.....
                    3" custom exhaust from zPERFORMANCE(highflow cats and super40), SLP lid w/ k&n filter and smooth bellows, slp 85mm MAF, and diablo predator II tune, beefed up sway bars and adjustable panhard bar....its my DD

Current restored and sold projects....
                    1979 10th anniversary ta
                    yamaha r1 (nitrous install)

Comment

Originally posted by birdOFprey
                      yeah tell me about it, ive been a dedicated dallas fan for years.... its all starting to make sense why TO sounds like blow! he just hasnt been a big play maker at all this year.....
                      Not only did he drop the pass, but he ran his route to close to the sideline and stepped out of bounds. Had he even caught the ball he would have been ineligable because you can't be the first guy to touch a ball if you step out.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1 TA
                        Yes, I bet you're glad the birds had that tumor removed.
                        Nothing could be more true
                        2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Working...
                        X