Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool deal with ING Direct 4.5% Savings Accounts

Awesome 4.50% Annual Percentage Yield

If I refer you to ING Direct you will get $25 free when you open a saving account. (I get $10)

I've had my account for a while. It's a great place to put extra cash to earn money since all transfers are free and you can do everything online. No hidden fees or that crap. I'm happy with my account. ING DIRECT INFO

In order to get the free $25 you have to start out with $250. If you don't have that much to start with you can still start with any amount but you don't get the $25. Still great rates though.

Send a PM or reply with your email address and I'll send the referral link which looks like the attached image.

I don't think this is over stepping the boundaries of the forum. Great savings account and get a little cash free. Mods kill if you think fitting.
    Attached Files

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

I have ING Direct myself. They give me four times the interest rate that my bank could do. Plus it's nice being able to log on and move money around any time of the day/night.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

For sure!!!!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
        I have ING Direct myself. They give me four times the interest rate that my bank could do. Plus it's nice being able to log on and move money around any time of the day/night.
        I can do that as well. The main benefit is that when the mood strikes, I can stop by my local branch and see someone face to face. When I walk in there, they know me by sight and name.

Comment

Also, we reserve the right to return any deposit to you that causes the combined balance of all of your accounts with us (including any joint accounts) to exceed $2,000,000.
          Damit!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
          '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
          Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Had some takers... Anyone else?

Go Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              I can do that as well. The main benefit is that when the mood strikes, I can stop by my local branch and see someone face to face. When I walk in there, they know me by sight and name.
              Seems like the internet is killing that kinda thing off. I like going to my bank and seeing someone face to face as well.
              97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                Seems like the internet is killing that kinda thing off. I like going to my bank and seeing someone face to face as well.
                Don't get me wrong... I still have an account with a local bank. I just don't use them for savings. When I can take money I want to save, and earn four times what a bank will give me... I'm in.

I still use a local bank for checking, bank checks, bill paying, etc...
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                  Don't get me wrong... I still have an account with a local bank. I just don't use them for savings. When I can take money I want to save, and earn four times what a bank will give me... I'm in.

I still use a local bank for checking, bank checks, bill paying, etc...

same here.

ING is more or less my "quick" savings since I can pull money out whenever.

Comment

That's what I'm going to use it for.. Why tie money up in a CD and get the same rate as a savings account. I have 3 different accounts and if someone is going to give me $25.00, I'm going to take it.
                    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
                    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
                    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

hmm, I might just do that or a 5.05% with emigrant direct but $25 to start off with hmm you cant beat free money !
                      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                      pics and info

Comment

Working...
                      X