Police Raid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Raid

Check these vids out guys. Do you think the force was excessive?

Vid of a rave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38wjOhYfDXU

Media report

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6vpth8lMCw

Bottomline...kids now and days are out of control, not all but most are. Period...and I'm only 24. Concealed weapons, drugs, conterfit money...come on...sounds more like a full blown mob ring than a rave. Kids have nothing better to do now and days than to get wasted, do drugs, and cause problems. Am I pro freedom? Absolutely, but when your kids are in or around illegal activity, that's where the line is drawn. America needs to stop being so freaking politically correct. Laws are made for a reason...

I commend SWAT for shutting it down...someone could have died or the 17 year old might have not seen the light of day if they didn't shut it down. One life saved is enough to justify crashing a party...if anyone is upset of that fact, you gotta revaluate your preception of reality.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

+1

I too believe that SWAT did a good thing by shutting that down. Excessive force? That video showed SWAT doing there job. I didn't even see any guns drawn.
      Greg W. in West Michigan
      1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
      1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
      1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
      1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
      1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
      <Motor out

Comment

nothing to excess from my angel either. doing their job.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

That video showed nothing that could be claimed as excessive force. They had people on the ground for arrest purposes. SWAT has to assume that weapons are present (and they were) and they have to assume those weapons will be used (thankfully they weren't). Drugs, counterfeit money, and guns.... sounds like a good use of a SWAT team to me. If kids need all that to have a good time, they need to get a life.
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Great job by SWAT. The media considers any act by police caught on video as excessive force.

I'm going to go the other direction and say they weren't excessive enough.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Looked like they did a good job.

Comment

I agree that it wasn't excessive force as well. I've seen cases where the police have used excessive force to get the job done. From the video of the rave there was no gun fire or flashbangs used. SWAT just came out of the darkness like they should and made arrests to those who failed to comply with orders or who resisted them. I also have to commend them on this as well.

Comment

Working...
                X