Going to my first Pro football game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to my first Pro football game

My girlfriend got me tickets to the dallas vs detroit game this saturday and I am stoked. I've been watching them play on TV for about 12 years, and now I get the chance to see it in person. The only downside is the 11 hour drive from here to dallas, but other than that all is good!
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Enjoy. It is a wonderful experience to be surrounded by thousands and thousands who are all routing for the same cause.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

So I just ordered my tickets and my seats are in the upper level. I was wondering if any of you have ever seen a game from seats like that. Will it suck or should they be alright? Either way I am still excited about going.

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1 TA
        So I just ordered my tickets and my seats are in the upper level. I was wondering if any of you have ever seen a game from seats like that. Will it suck or should they be alright? Either way I am still excited about going.
        Depends on the stadium...Lincoln Financial Field doesn't have a bad seat in the house...the vet though, if you were anywhere but the 50 yard like 25 rows back, it was just awkward watching (especially the 700 level)
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
          Depends on the stadium...Lincoln Financial Field doesn't have a bad seat in the house...the vet though, if you were anywhere but the 50 yard like 25 rows back, it was just awkward watching (especially the 700 level)
          Ah yes...... Mr. Birdman. Hopefully texas staduim is like Lincoln Financial and hopefully the smell of burning cowboy butt is out of the building by Sunday.

Comment

Ah yes...... Mr. Birdman. Hopefully texas staduim is like Lincoln Financial and hopefully the smell of burning cowboy butt is out of the building by Sunday.
            Yes but you'll still have the stench of T.O. wafting around
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Tickets on the 35 yard line: $85

42.35 gallons of fuel: $99.95

Hotel room with view of
              texas stadium: $79.00 (they lady there like my
              car. should have been
              $135.00 ?

Driving a total of 1438
              miles to watch you team
              lose to a 2-13 team: priceless

Comment

That was indeed priceless!! Detroit is my home team... pitiful...
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
                  That was indeed priceless!! Detroit is my home team... pitiful...
                  I guess we showed you, you lost your first round draft pick.
                  I hate the cowboys.

Comment

Haha, ya that is funny...Detroit is so stupid, I think Dalas did it on purpose.
                    Greg W. in West Michigan
                    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                    <Motor out

Comment

Tickets on the 35 yard line: $85

42.35 gallons of fuel: $99.95

Hotel room with view of
                      texas stadium: $79.00 (they lady there like my
                      car. should have been
                      $135.00 ?

Driving a total of 1438
                      miles to watch you team
                      lose to a 2-13 team: priceless
                      cable subcription: $65/month

couch to sit on: $800

various snacks/drinks: $25

watching your team's back ups beat up on the falcons: priceless

edit: regular season is done with, everyone in the playoffs is 0-0 now
                      2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

cable subcription: $65/month

couch to sit on: $800

various snacks/drinks: $25

watching your team's back ups beat up on the falcons: priceless

edit: regular season is done with, everyone in the playoffs is 0-0 now
                        How about

7,000,000 dollar contract for your quarter back,

$890 season passes

Watching your 7 million dollar quarter back fumble around, get hurt, get taken out, and your second stringer march your team down the field for a touchdown. priceless.

Oh yea and 3 hours later your coach getting canned. should be a refund.
                        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                          How about

7,000,000 dollar contract for your quarter back,

$890 season passes

Watching your 7 million dollar quarter back fumble around, get hurt, get taken out, and your second stringer march your team down the field for a touchdown. priceless.

Oh yea and 3 hours later your coach getting canned. should be a refund.
                          heres what atlanta/detroit should do:

trade vick to the lions for a first rounder(2nd overall apparently)

start Schaub(spelling) next year. And use the fist round pick to pick up a receiver that can catch the ball.

While lions will get an excellent athlete who will have some receivers to catch some balls.

JMHO
                          2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

ahh the good ole 700 level!! gotta love it!
                            1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

heres what atlanta/detroit should do:

trade vick to the lions for a first rounder(2nd overall apparently)

start Schaub(spelling) next year. And use the fist round pick to pick up a receiver that can catch the ball.

While lions will get an excellent athlete who will have some receivers to catch some balls.

JMHO
                              That works for me. Hey the Falcons are looking for a new coach....
                              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
                              X