Back in RI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in RI

If y'all haven't noticed I was gone for the past ~ 3 weeks. I went to sunny So Cal (Ventura/Camarillo) to visit family for the holidays.

Things I did
    ... partied in Santa Barbara
    ... went to the New J paul Getty Museum (saw a supernumerary rainbow overlooking Bel Air from the center - unexplainable by current optics and rarest of all rainbows (4 rainbows or more at onces) )
    ... went to the J Paul Getty Villa in Malibu
    ... went to Lego Land (with Nephew & Neice)
    ... went wine tasting in San Ynez valley and visited Solvang (hic )
    ... and for new years , I went to the canyon club in Agoura Hills where the band REO SPEEDWAGON (80's band) lives and for the past 2 years has been putting on a show in the small place because they just enjoy it . Got to meet all the band members, go on stage, and partied with them once it hit 2007 Got an souvineer guitar pic from Kevin Corbin and news that they're coming out with a new album in March, supposedly their best album they've done in 25 years. IT was an awesome show, and since it was a small place and they lived nearby, you can tell they were really enjoying putting on the show, and I had a table right in front of the stage to boot

...best of all saw all kinds of F-bodies
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Welcome back.

Sounds like you had a great time.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
    X