X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bout time......d@#nit

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...12150414/1148/

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

I second that.

Although a Geo Metro SS does sound kind of cool...
    My DD
    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
      I second that.

I'd buy it...

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

i agree, just call the best versions of these cars something else.....keep the SS exclusive.
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
          I second that.

1.5 liter twin turbo 3 banger Oooooo.....make it AWD

Who could resist?
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
            1.5 liter twin turbo 3 banger Oooooo.....make it AWD

Who could resist?
            Me . LOL
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

"For this to be a truly great company, we need to deliver on the product side," said GM sales chief Mark LaNeve.

They say all the right things, now let's just see if they can deliver.
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

The long and short of it is that GM's market share has slipped because of quality problems, either perceived or actual. People read magazines, take cars for test drives, and they find imports with refined engines and transmissions, great build quality, and a reputation for reliability. The big three were the only game in town for decades, and they rested on their laurels. They let quality slip, they weren't designing truly great automobiles, and they got a reputation for crude, ill-conceived models with poor build quality. Now, with so many high-quality imports it's biting them in the butt.

Only a long term effort to design and build cars people truly want, to stay on top of emerging trends, and to price products competitively over a period of several years will reverse the trend we have seen lately in the automobile industry. There is no silver bullet to fix GM or Ford's problems. Only patience and quality products over the long term will do it. Even so, it's such a globalized economy now that I don't think you'll ever see GM reach the market share they had of 20 or 40 years ago, no matter what they do with their products.
                Dave M
                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                  i agree, just call the best versions of these cars something else.....keep the SS exclusive.
                  For all others just use "GT" lol

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Working...
                  X