2 new zaino products coming out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 new zaino products coming out...

one he did'nt send me to test and play with...cause he knew i would'nt use it on the goat anyway...LOL... its an all-in-one detailer. a product thats been absent in his line. it has a very mild mechanical abrasive in it..and a form of zaino that does not need z1 or zfx. its great for everyday drivers. if you car is prestine though....you most likely wont use it.

the second one is awesome. he made me swear to secrecy which i did... its a clear "coating".... you can use on anything...non porus. plastic, the paint, etc. unlike coatings simular over the years... its not a sealant...it breathes. my concern was application. the tendency was to use to much. he sent me a zfx bottle half full of it. when you apply it...you rubbed it on but not buff it off. it looks like gasoline does if you rub something with it...then it dries to a bright glossy clear coat....clean and clear. his final product he turned into a fine spray. you spray a little on the applicator pad to "prep it"...then one shot of the spray will do the whole hood. you massage it in. it does not streak... the gloss and druability is awesome!

somebody found out about the products and posted on a detailing forum...so i asked sal if it was ok to give my friends a heads up, and of course it was......

i loved the clear stuff on the interior of the goat. the silver trim, the gauge clear plastic cover, stuff like that. its pretty trick.

he's putting together a press release for the stuff next week he told me this a.m.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Awesome. Can't wait to get some of that clear stuff from Tony.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Can you apply more Zaino polish on top of there clear coat stuff? Do you happen to know t if there is a period between applying polish then the clear coat stuff or vise versa.
      1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1 TA
        Can you apply more Zaino polish on top of there clear coat stuff? Do you happen to know t if there is a period between applying polish then the clear coat stuff or vise versa.
        you can add polish over it. dont know what the wait is. i did it 24hrs later to see what would happen. it took fine.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
          you can add polish over it. dont know what the wait is. i did it 24hrs later to see what would happen. it took fine.
          Fantastic! I will have to try it out, I am slowly getting addicted to the this stuff to the point where I try it out on other peoples cars that have different color paint. How cool is that as of right now you are probably one of a handful of people that could answer this question.
          1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Would that second product work on chrome? Or is there something better in his line-up.
            No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
              one he did'nt send me to test and play with...cause he knew i would'nt use it on the goat anyway...LOL... its an all-in-one detailer. a product thats been absent in his line. it has a very mild mechanical abrasive in it..and a form of zaino that does not need z1 or zfx. its great for everyday drivers. if you car is prestine though....you most likely wont use it.

the second one is awesome. he made me swear to secrecy which i did... its a clear "coating".... you can use on anything...non porus. plastic, the paint, etc. unlike coatings simular over the years... its not a sealant...it breathes. my concern was application. the tendency was to use to much. he sent me a zfx bottle half full of it. when you apply it...you rubbed it on but not buff it off. it looks like gasoline does if you rub something with it...then it dries to a bright glossy clear coat....clean and clear. his final product he turned into a fine spray. you spray a little on the applicator pad to "prep it"...then one shot of the spray will do the whole hood. you massage it in. it does not streak... the gloss and druability is awesome!

somebody found out about the products and posted on a detailing forum...so i asked sal if it was ok to give my friends a heads up, and of course it was......

i loved the clear stuff on the interior of the goat. the silver trim, the gauge clear plastic cover, stuff like that. its pretty trick.

he's putting together a press release for the stuff next week he told me this a.m.
              any idea for a release date?
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

the clear will work on chrome.

i was supposed to call sal today but got tied up at work. i will tomorrow and maybe he has some news on release.
                he will be posting it on his site.

Comment

can't wait for the new stuff to come out to try it
                  Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                  Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                  pics and info

Comment

Zaino is overrated. Just use Nu-Finish. The once a year car polish.

J/K
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                      Zaino is overrated. Just use Nu-Finish. The once a year car polish.

J/K

Oh, just mentioning that is banning material J/K
                      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                      pics and info

Comment

Working...
                      X