Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car

Ok guys need some help

MY G/F is looking for a car and has foundherself a 94 Firebird. Its the 3.4 with an auto stripped except for the goodies like power locks and windows. Its a hardtop and has 143k on it. Its about 3 grand. I popped the hood and the engine is Nice I mean sparklely nice. I'm taking it for a test drive tomorrow anyone got any ideas on major problems I should look out for?

Just a heads up, I got my camaro for 3,700 (before tax) at 115,000 miles in somewhat decent shape. I put in $800 immediately afterward and it runs perfect. It has power everything and had a clean engine too. My suggestion is that the price might be alittle too high. Id try talking him down to 2500-2800.

EDIT:

on second thought that might be a decent price

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

They can be had for less, however much depends on the condition of the car and it's history. 3.4s are very durable, the digital EGR can be a problem. Down here in Florida, a V6 with that mileage goes for 1500-2000

Comment

Ok thanks for the info. Anyone got unlimited Carfax? I'm going to get its VIN when I test drive it.

<Edit>

Just got done with the Test Drive and it runs nice. Motor is nice and responsive, and it handles very well. It was wired for a stereo and I think they messed with it and got the oil sensor hooked up with the speedometer or the Tach as it moves with the gas depressed. Anyone wanna run this VIN for me? 2G2FS2258R2233056

Comment

Working...
        X